Sports Graphics

3Rsports

11-man fan
Coaches!

I wanted to let you know that I started a small side job, that I'm having a ton of fun with. I have been creating sports graphics for schools, doing mostly football schedules for the last couple weeks. It all came about by accident, but the response has been great.

I wanted to offer this to you, because I feel like it could be a blessing to smaller schools and most private schools who don't have graphic designers on staff. I love giving back to schools however I can, and if this is one way to bless someone else, then I'm all in.

I am a former six man player and six man coach and I miss the game like crazy. I stay plugged in all the time, as my job now still deals with high school athletics.

So I'm super cheap for two reasons. 1) I am a high school sports junkie, and this is just tons of fun for me. I will never pass up an opportunity to be able to bless high school athletic programs! 2) I'm an amateur at best, and I'm learning photoshop on the fly! YouTube is a great teacher!

Feel free to check out my facebook page to see some of my work, and message me if you're interested in me making some art for your program! My email is on the facebook page. facebook.com/3Rsportsgraphics/

Thank you all in advance!

Tyler Sanders

I'm just bumping this post! I created a few graphics for schools off of the first post, so I thought I would put this back on top!

Please go to my facebook page to see some of the graphics I could do for your school! I'm open to do anything for ya! I wish I could post them on here for you to see!

Thanks,
Tyler

Facebook - facebook.com/3Rsportsgraphics/

Tyler does a good job, he is easy to work with, and he is very affordable. Having another resource for 6 man coaches is great. All of us wear a lot of hats and are very busy, but this allows our players to have something that bigger schools do (a graphic artist).

Just completed all of the helmets for Division 1. I broke them up into Regions! Feel free to let me know if I missed any.

Thanks, Tyler

Facebook - facebook.com/3Rsportsgraphics/

Region 2 Division 1 Helmets are now up on my Facebook Page!

As well as some new schedules for some Six Man Schools!

facebook.com/3Rsportsgraphics/

Division 2 Region 2 Helmets are now up on my Facebook Page!

Division 2 Region 3 Helmets are now up on my Facebook Page!

Division 2 Region 4 Helmets are now up on my Facebook Page!

This means I have all the UIL Six Man Helmets!

Back