Sixman Stars

I'd like to nominate Flores of Rochelle for his performance against Strawn. He probably had big stat's but scored on the last play knowing that they would still loose. That's givin' it your all.

Morris from Ira had 466 yards rushing and several touchdowns against Ropes last week. More impressive to me is his ability to shut you down on defense. Coach Goodwin did a great job moving him around to shut down anything Ropes had going. He is a very good running back but to me he hurts you just as much or more on defense. Very impressive young man. Not sure his stats the other weeks but I'm sure they were good.

#4 from White Deer is a very good running back and Linebacker. He probably will have a big night against Higgins after two weeks of very tough teams.

51eleven":1ygdcv98 said:
Caprock kid":1ygdcv98 said:
Crowells top player 14, kid is a field General on the high school level.
Any stat's?

Don't know much as far as stats go for this kid. But a state ring, undefeated season (so far), and being on the #2 ranked team in div 1 is all I need.

51eleven":33i8m20h said:
I'd like to nominate Flores of Rochelle for his performance against Strawn. He probably had big stat's but scored on the last play knowing that they would still loose. That's givin' it your all.

Marty Flores stats against Strawn
30 rushes 253 yards 4 touchdowns
17/25 for 192 yards 4 touchdowns
also had 18 tackles

Nowak of Strawn threw for 7 and ran for 3 in that game. Don't know about yd's. Thing is they were spreading the ball around pretty well.

Back