Sixman shootout!

What makes yall think Jonesboro makes this a game? Did they lose their stud from last year? Yes! Did they replace him with a better or even athlete? No! Did RS lose their stud? No!
Was it close last year? No! Lets look at competition factor...only close game Jonesboro played in all year was a 29-22 win over 6-5 Strawn team who just lost to Lueders-Avoca! Only close game RS has been in was a 74-38 win against a 9-2 Austin team that 45ed a good Abbott team! Im still looking for the argument here....Jonesboro will not score more then 8 points against RS over in third quarter!

truthhurts04":1f1vwv4e said:
What makes yall think Jonesboro makes this a game? Did they lose their stud from last year? Yes! Did they replace him with a better or even athlete? No! Did RS lose their stud? No!
Was it close last year? No! Lets look at competition factor...only close game Jonesboro played in all year was a 29-22 win over 6-5 Strawn team who just lost to Lueders-Avoca! Only close game RS has been in was a 74-38 win against a 9-2 Austin team that 45ed a good Abbott team! Im still looking for the argument here....Jonesboro will not score more then 8 points against RS over in third quarter!

You bring up a fact of 6-man ball. Even with LA ranked way low and not picked to, they fought to a hard win against Strawn. Did they play at a level way above norm? did Strawn have an off day? did some athlete come into his glory that day? It's 6-man ball, almost anything can happen. A game can be close but the score widely different.

A recent game I saw had one team stopping the other on 6 series inside the 10, the score was almost a 40 point victory but the game was much closer.

bigd85":s09w0rlq said:
It is very possible that Jonesboro wins that's my pick .
Your so conflicted its funny...............on one thread there is no way jonesboro wins and on this one you pick them to win................maybe you should stick to your school work

pojocrusader":1v8yp3eu said:
bigd85":1v8yp3eu said:
Your so conflicted its funny...............on one thread there is no way jonesboro wins and on this one you pick them to win................maybe you should stick to your school work
Pojo, stop picking on little kids.
RS by 20

CowboyP":lbxh7mzn said:
pojocrusader":lbxh7mzn said:
bigd85":lbxh7mzn said:
Pojo, stop picking on little kids.
RS by 20
Call it like I see it

Back