Sixman Peewee

The real answer...Dictated by your league and their bylaws.

Now, if everyone came under one League, they could actually structure it and have a state playoff;) You know everyone likes trophies:)

1) Just need some folks to come together create a board of directors as a governing body.
2) Create a set of bylaws
3) Divde the whole thing up into Districs/Regions. Assign some oversight for those areas, and it will help with over head for directors
4) Take your first year league dues and apply for non profit status

Just a thought

Garrett2810":ufw895bo said:
Is there anyway we could get Oglesby is a league with Gordon of Rochelle next season?
I believe the director of the league that Gordon is in is from Blanket, I don't know his name or info, but I bet someone on here does.

His name is James Heard, [email protected]
We have a North and South division, the teams are a little mixed up this year due to towns not having enough teams. Last year they were as follows

North Division
Strawn
Gordon
Rising Star
May
Blanket
Zephyr

South Division
Cherokee
Richland Springs
Lometa
Brookesmith
Santa Anna
Rochelle

It is awesome to watch those little ones play and it helps them out in the future

Not all teams have all three teams. This year, Santa Anna was moved to North due to a couple of schools not having any teams. In the South division, Eden has joined but they only have a 5/6 tackle team. I say the more teams the better.

Back