Seguin vs Brenham

Box Dad

11-man fan
Game at a glance. Sequin scored the first 3 TDs in 4 minutes. They got 2 onsides kicks to give them 3 straight possessions. Brenham, obviously could not get any offense going. Brenham also turned the ball over twice inside the 10, one interception and one fumble. Seguin hit well, they were hungry and came to win. There kicker had well placed, well kicked insides kicks.They got an early start and kept there foot on the gas. Brenham played hard but could not get anything going. I will also say this, Seguins old coach is pill. I thought the line judge was pretty close to giving him the boot, yelling about calls and pushing him about a face mask non call the whole game.
The boys of Seguin played a good game. And I would say that I am very proud of the Brenham boys playing a full season, playing hard, giving it their best. What a blessing to be able to watch your kids play football on a Friday night. With out six man football our small Christian school, with a squad of 9 wold not be able to play.

Congratulations to both teams for their successes this season. I really enjoy watching TAPPS six man football. They play hard, but still have great attitudes and sportsmanship.

I always said there was some ingredient in field paint that turned John Rabon from an all-around nice guy into a hard-headed football coach.

Back