Seguin Lifegate Clinic - 2011 DVD's IN NOW

freeagent

Six-man pro
We will have the videos from our 2011 Six-Man Coaching Clinic in Seguin available about February 1st (Yeah, I know, it took longer than I thought to get everything together, but I only have the best people doing this and I don't pay them a dime, so it's when it gets done. And I'm happy with that.).

There is about 5 hours of instruction, including presentations by Tim Shipman (Fredericksburg Heritage - practice preparation), John Rabon (Seguin Lifegate), Trey Richey (Borden County), Danny Padron & Mark Reeve (Texas Lutheran University), Clyde Parham (Sterling City), and Kevin Harris (Kennedale Fellowship). Additionally, another DVD includes their Clinic handouts (about 65 pages).

It's great teaching and information for coaches -- from the new junior high coach volunteer who never has seen a sixman game to the veteran coach looking for that new insight to improve his teams' performance.

If you are interested in ordering, please send an email to me at [email protected], and I'll send an order form. If you order before Feb. 1, I'll give you $5.00 off your order.

We also have some copies of the 2010 Clinic DVD available.

As of now, the 2012 Clinic is scheduled for Friday, June 22, 2012 at Seguin Lifegate Christian School. I'm still lining up a couple speakers and other things, so I should have all the details and stuff ready by the middle of February.

Videos just showed up today, 2/29 (long story ... had to do a re-run of the master).

If you ordered a set, they're going out Thursday. Ended up being a 3 DVD set, about 5 hours total.

If not and you want a set, drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll send an order form.

Dogface":oebbfvpy said:
Imagine that,
just in time for those starting new programs.

I like that about you!

Well, I got rotten help and I pay them nothing. Otherwise, they do a great job. Plus I got no idea how to take the gizmo from the camera and burn it to the disc so that you can watch it on both the computer and the dvd player and then I gotta get somebody who knows how to do it on a mac AND is able to talk me into buying him a $70 program to do the job ...

Running it on the DVD player as I write ... looks good; ain't gonna win no Academy Awards, but I really don't want to deal with the LA traffic anyway. But if Halle Berry wants to give me the award, I could work it into my schedule ...

Now to get my last speaker lined up for the 2012 clinic.

Any chance you could give us a hint who will be there this year?
Or do you keep that info in a hermetically sealed mayo jar
in the Seguin Bank vault?

LA traffic does suck!

Dogface":bkmumsye said:
Any chance you could give us a hint who will be there this year?
Or do you keep that info in a hermetically sealed mayo jar
in the Seguin Bank vault?

LA traffic does inhale!

Okay, will let you know who is "scheduled to appear" as of now ...

Bret Tyler - Valley HS
Eddie Gallegos - Jonesboro HS
Phillip Hudgens - Austin Hill Country Christian
Jordan Barker - Waco Live Oak (played for Whitharral 2002 title team)

Back