Seguin Lifegate Clinic - 2011 DVD's available soon!

freeagent

Six-man pro
We will have the videos from our 2011 Six-Man Coaching Clinic in Seguin available about February 1st (Yeah, I know, it took longer than I thought to get everything together, but I only have the best people doing this and I don't pay them a dime, so it's when it gets done. And I'm happy with that.).

There is about 5 hours of instruction, including presentations by Tim Shipman (Fredericksburg Heritage - practice preparation), John Rabon (Seguin Lifegate), Trey Richey (Borden County), Danny Padron & Mark Reeve (Texas Lutheran University), Clyde Parham (Sterling City), and Kevin Harris (Kennedale Fellowship). Additionally, another DVD includes their Clinic handouts (about 65 pages).

It's great teaching and information for coaches -- from the new junior high coach volunteer who never has seen a sixman game to the veteran coach looking for that new insight to improve his teams' performance.

If you are interested in ordering, please send an email to me at [email protected], and I'll send an order form. If you order before Feb. 1, I'll give you $5.00 off your order.

We also have some copies of the 2010 Clinic DVD Set available.

As of now, the 2012 Clinic is scheduled for Friday, June 22, 2012 at Seguin Lifegate Christian School. I'm still lining up a couple speakers and other things, so I should have all the details and stuff ready by the middle of February.

Back