SEGUIN LIFEGATE 6 MAN CLINIC - FRI JUNE 24 2011 REGISTER NOW

freeagent

Six-man pro
Stuff will probably go out around the first of March, but I just wanted to let you know to mark your calendars:

Six Man Football Coaches Clinic
Lifegate Christian School
Seguin, Texas 78155

Friday, June 24, 2011

Speakers currently scheduled:

Trey Richey, Borden County HS
Clyde Parham, Sterling City HS
Danny Padron, Head FB Coach, Texas Lutheran University (former HFC at SA O'Connor)
Mark Reeve, Asst Head Coach/DC, Texas Lutheran Unviersty (former HFC at Cuero)
Tim Shipman, Fredericksburg Heritage School
Kevin Harris, Mansfield Fellowship Academy
John Rabon, Seguin Lifegate Christian School

Registration information to follow. For those traveling in the night before, we've arranged a $70/night special rate with the LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Seguin (830-372-0567), ask for the Lifegate Coaches Clinic Rate.

Over 100 coaches attended last year's clinic.

Any questions on the clinic, contact me at [email protected] or 210-378-3121

There will also be a six-on-six passing tournament at Lifegate on Saturday, June 25. For information, contact Coach Rabon at 830-305-8701, school 830-372-0850 or e-mail [email protected]

Following vendors will be at the Clinic ...

BSN Sports - Team Nike
Riddell All American
Alert Services (athletic training supplier)

These are all folks we've done business with and can feel good about them being there. I've turned down some of the supplement/vitamin folks.

Registration Stuff will be going out at the end of the month ...

LaQuinta Seguin is also offering a special $70 hotel rate ... 830-372-0567

info posted above or e-mail me at lifegatesports(at)hotmail.com

I'm going to extend the $55/Coach registration fee (and four coaches from the same school for $175) until SATURDAY, JUNE 11th ... helps you get your registration form in now and save a few bucks to help at the gas pump. After then, the rate goes up to $65 ($75 at the door; register now because you'll get the same info and food as somebody paying $55 -- you might not even be in front of the food line....

Also, the next TEN schools who register will get a FREE DVD from the 2010 Clinic ($45 value) at the clinic.

If you need a registration form, e-mail me at lifegatesports(at)hotmail.com or call me at 210-378-3121.

John Taddy

Always happens every year ... I hear from lots of good friends who are signing up for our Clinic at the last minute.

Yes, there is space available. However, it really would help if you let me know if you are coming ... feel free to call me or e-mail me ...

Registration fee is $65 per coach if I get a check before June 23rd (which probably means you need to mail it by next Monday or Tuesday). $75 if you bring the check to the door.

John Taddy
210 378 3121
[email protected]

I've gotten a couple calls in the past few days from folks wanting to confirm their registration for the Clinic ... when I haven't received it!

Ii you didn't get an email from me when you registered AND didn't get an email reminder on Friday, you PROBABLY aren't signed up.

Chances are, if you get a check in the mail today/tomorrow (Monday or Tuesday), you can still get in at the $65 registration fee (I'd also email or call me and tell me you're coming). Paid At the door registration is $75.

John
210 378 3121
[email protected]

Just over 80 signed up for the clinic ... I do have room for a few more (maybe 50-100, but that's it ... absolutely).

If you're planning to come, call me on Wednesday night or Thursday at 210-378-3121 and we'll get it set up. That helps me have your registration stuff when you show up on Friday morning.

Program starts at 8:30 am, but I'd show up by 8 so I can get checked in, grab a cup'o'joe and see some old friends before the show starts ...

John

Back