Seeking Employment

Gordon Cyr

11-man fan
If you are in need of a sixman football coach and or athletic director for the 2015-2016 football season and are within 30-40 miles of Giddings, give me a call. I have a Bachelor's of Business Administration, but I'm not certified. I've already looked into an ACP, Texas Teacher's, but I'm not going to register until I have a school that is interested. I'd be interested in teaching Health/PE, ESL, Speech, or maybe others. I've been a school principal 1 school year (Pre-k thru 12th), athletic director 1 school year, head football coach 3 seasons (high school 2 seasons, junior high 1 season, and coached sixman football 5 seasons total), taught Bible and PE 4 school years, but it was all in Christian schools. I've also coached basketball 2 seasons.

I can start and get enrolled in the ACP this school year if necessary. My sixman record is 23-16-1, and my basketball record is 27-19. The 2013-2014 season I consulted with the athletic director at Giddings State School and taught him how to coach sixman, and his players to play sixman football. I most recently coached at Immanuel Lutheran School (junior high) this season 2014-2015, and it was their third season of having a sixman team. We had their best season and record at 6-2. My last season before that was at Clear Lake Christian School in Houston in 2007-2008. We posted the highest ranking in school history at that point # 14 out of approximately 80 teams in the state during the season. Thank you for your time.

I can be reached at 832-859-2331.

Gordon Cyr

Back