Seeking new coach home

bschupbach

Six-man fan
Just wanted to put myself on the coaching market. Presently at Dallas Lutheran School, I have been the head coach for the last seven years. During that time we have made it to regionals 5 times, semi finals twice and one state championship victory. I have also served as head track coach for the last 7 seasons. Prior to Lutheran I started the football program at Wylie Preparatory Academy. Had a varsity program for 5 years made the playoffs every year but one. Made it to semi finals twice. I served as the Atletic director for 7 years.
What I am looking for is somewhere I can call home for the next 5 years at the least. I have two boys , one in middle school and one in his first year of high school. So I would rather them stay in one school. I could be a head coach , assistant coach , and /or athletic director. If I assist a coach I would like it to be under someone I can learn from , always interested in learning more!!!

Most of my coaching experience is in sixman . I served as defensive coordinator 2 years and offensive coordinator 2 years for the Dallas Defenders . Semi pro team apart of NPSFL. Won two national championships there , one as a player and one as a coach.

Contact me for further information if interested.

Brad Schupbach
[email protected]
972-948-9892

Back