Scrim. Results

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
Just curious if anyone would be willing to share scrimmage results from scrimmage #1....

YES WE ALL KNOW THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, but some of us would like to know how teams look.....

From Seguin Lifegate (8/18) Each team had 10 play sets off/def

San Marcos Home School 1, Boerne Geneva 1
Seguin Lifegate Christian 2, Alvin Living Stones Christian 2
San Marcos Home School 2, Alvin Living Stones Christian 1
Seguin Lifegate Christian 1, Boerne Geneva 1
Boerne Geneva 1, Alvin Living Stones Christian 0
Seguin Lifegate Christian 2, San Marcos Home School 0

Total Scores:
Lifegate 5
Geneva 3
San Marcos Home School 3
Living Stones 3

Pretty even matches all around ... everybody had good effort, and everybody needs to keep a workin'.

looks like my LS LIONS may have lost a little offensive fire power from last yrs team. I do believe LIFEGATE was extremely high on LS last year after this scrimmage. my favorite coach at LS may have to be more dynamic/creative to get that exciting offense off the ground this year...
I'll be looking for great things this yr from my LS LIONS....

Kramer":53saqntn said:
looks like my LS LIONS may have lost a little offensive fire power from last yrs team. I do believe LIFEGATE was extremely high on LS last year after this scrimmage. my favorite coach at LS may have to be more dynamic/creative to get that exciting offense off the ground this year...
I'll be looking for great things this yr from my LS LIONS....

As Tyler told me this morning, the kids responsible for 66 of his 88 td's last year aren't there. I still figure D5 as a four way race between Living Stones, Brenham, Lake Jackson Brazosport and Orange Community. I expect between 7-8 of the playoff teams to come from D4 and D5.

Allen Academy, Tomball Christian and Waco Methodist played this morning.
From what I hear Tomball and Waco Methodist look pretty good and it was a pretty even matchup between all 3.

Hey Kramer...
Looks like your Living Stones LIONS high powered offense scored a WHOPPING 3 td's in 30 offensive snaps...
I think your favorite coach is gona have to learn how to get the ball n the endzone more...

I recall you saying he's the 2nd best coach in TAPPS D-II......

Now that those 66 tds (Pedro) and 9756 tackles (shawreih) are gone, I believe he forgot to develop his youth...

I wana see if he can coach them to a 2nd place finish in this district..
I believe he should beat everyone other than Orange Community..

Dog,
Coach Sanders will have his lions ready when district play begins. He's beefed up his scheduling and his kids will be ready.
LS will finish 1st or 2nd, just u wait, watch, and see...
I will be the first to acknowledge the departed fire power in Pedro, mason, THE TANK, J Shawrieh, Flowers and I think schlemmer left the school, but LS still returns dudley, bofinger, m shawrieh... So they will be fine.
You have to remember, The green monsters of the bayou are no longer in the district.

U just hold on to that promise about us riding together to go see some uil games this year.

1. Orange Community/Living Stones
2. Orange Community/Living Stones
3. Brenham Christian
4. Brazosport Christian
5. Houston Texas Christian
6. Magnolia Legacy Prep
7. Bellville Faith

BRACKEN/LOMETA/ROUND ROCK CHRISTIAN

BRACKEN 3 LOMETA 1 (15 plays off/def)
LOMETA 3 ROUNDROCK 1 (15 plays off/def) I may have missed a touchdown on this one.
BRACKEN 4 ROUNDROCK 0 (10 plays off/def)

Dear Kramer,

Orange Community Christian - 12
High Island - 1
&
Also, got wind that Coach Jim Collins is back at Brazosport Christian.
Collins was the AD/HC back when Brazosport was a powerhouse.

Looks like your Living Stones Lions will be finishing 3rd place.

THE END

This was passed onto me...

Clear Lake Christian Grid-o-Rama

Orange Community Christian 3-0
Clear Lake Christian 2-1
Houston Sanchez 1-2
West Columbia 0-3

Dog,
When was that Orange-High Island scrimmage played? I heard from our officials that HI looked good last night, so that score surprised me.

From my understanding, scrimmages are not played to win! They are played for practice! To see who and how things will be done, and who will be the "players"! I would not base a teams season off of their performance in their scrimmage! Scrimmages does not portrait a teams true ability! It may give you an insight to how a team may be, but there are many factors early in a season! Injuries, youth, transitioning from 11-man to 6-man, and trying to understand a new program when a new coach comes in. But I'm not going to take ones joy from winning a scrimmage, that could be their district title game. Next week will be the real deal, and the bragging rights can begin. There is only one state champion in division 1 and one in division 2, they will have the last word. Good luck to all the teams this year! May the players be safe and May God bless each of you.

CLEAR LAKE CHRISTIAN GRID-O-RAMAOrange Community Christian 4- West Columbia 1
Clear Lake Christian 3 - West Columbia 1
Orange Community Christian 2 - Mt. Carmel 0
Mt. Carmel 3 - West Columbia 2
Orange Community Christian 2 - Clear Lake Christian 2
Mt. Carmel 2 - Clear Lake Christian 2

As said, scrimmage is a glorified practice. Coach Smith reined in his starters against us, play with Orange was hard hitting and enjoyable to watch. Orange was intense. West Columbia has a couple of quick backs.

Highland was at OCC.
Highland has nice size and Speed. I was at that scim.
OCC looks a lot better than last year and have a large group of freshman with size and speed.

These are the correct scores for Community Christian at the Clear Lake scrimmage:
CCS vs West Columbia 3-0
CCS vs Mt. Carmel 2-0
CCS vs Clear Lake 1-1

Nazereth - Lazbuddie - Amarillo Holy Cross - Naz JV

Laz - Naz first 20 plays - 3 scores each
Laz vs HC on their 20 was a 7 for Laz to 0 or 1 for HC
Naz vs HC on their 20 - I didn't keep up with the Naz vs HC scores. Pretty much score at will for Naz.
Laz and Naz 2nd 20 Naz scored several times and I believe 1 for Laz. Early season conditioning showed here. Naz's 20+ players vs Laz's 10. The Laz kids were getting tired in the 3rd series of 20 plays.

All in all it was a good scrimmage for all - everyone came through healthy....

Huntsville Alpha Omega 2, Humble Legacy 0 (15 plays)
Huntsville Alpha Omega 5, Humble Legacy 0 (15 plays)
Huntsville Alpha Omega 2, Humble Legacy 0 (8 minutes)

Back