Savoy vs Campbell

CETx55

11-man fan
When is the Savoy/ Campbell game...I believe this will be for District Title. I have seen both and they are both pretty even to me. Should be a great game hope I can make it.

Well, I am neutral. I have followed both the last couple years. I saw Campbell and Leveretts Chapel last year and Campbell looked good and from what I see they have been doing pretty good lately too. Savoy has had a tough schedule but that will get them ready for the District and Playoffs. I been meaning to get over that way again and watch Campbell, but I am gonna make this game as I haven't seen Savoy in person yet, but keep up with them on the website and such. Can't Wait.

Great game for Campbell and not so for Savoy. Congrats to the Indians, they made plays when they needed to and stayed away from bad mistakes. They are good sized and play some tough ball. Savoy really is missing the leadership of the kids that graduated last year. Savoy missed some prime opportunities to be really good, but inexperience bit them in the butt. I love my Cards, and believe that they will be fine in the long run, but have to fix some issues right now.

Back