sands vs water valley

kbjoe1

Six-man fan
this should be a good match up and tell both teams where they stand. what do you think? who walks out the winner and by how much?

I'll go with Sands by 12. Even though the boys in baby blue are wearing the biggest target, I think Sands is the team to beat out of this district.

As of now they are ranked #6 and #7 and the game is pick 'em according to Granger's toy. I can't remember the last time these two teams played (if ever) but I'm expecting a good one in Water Valley this Friday night. Good luck to the Mustangs but I'm picking the Wildcats by 16.

That was it. Sands and Water Valley only played each other 4 times. Of course, Water Valley played Knott 4 times in the 1940's and chickemed out on a game with Ackerly in 1955. I know there were more games with Knott, as they were in the district with Water Valley all through the 1940's, but the scores have been hard to find.

Just suit up a couple of cheerleaders if you have to... on second thought... maybe not... might give your ponies the edge.

GO WILDCATS!!

Good luck to wildcats in playoffs hopefully well c y'all third round anxious to how ur rankin game goes hopefully youll put a whopin on them. Looks like sands not quite full strength so next matchup on neutral site will b exciting

Back