Sands vs. Ira

WE BEAT UR TEAM IN JR HIGH AND TETHERBALL FOURSQUARE AND SPIN THE BOTTLE ...............................GROWN UPS TALK PLEASE ROOT FOR YOUR TEAM BUT WHEN YOU IMMATURELY TRASH ANOTHER GET READY FOR OPPOSITION , YOU OPENING YOUR MOUTH IS MORE OR LESS LIKE WIPING BEFORE YOU POOP IT JUST DONT MAKE NO SENSE................

TotalAccess6":1cyrscby said:
You are so young and naive. Now run along to recess why the adults talk some football. Does anybody not see water valley coming out of this region? Ira is ok but we beat them in jr high, already beat rankin who beat bc, already beat sands, so any thoughts would be entertaining.
As you should know little one i am a senior and i'm pretty sure Sands would like to play Water Valley AGAIN

Havent trashed any team, have just continued to reinforce (insert your team here) will get beat by my beloved wildcats. This is our year, get a little maturity yourself and deal with it.

TotalAccess6":3hs7phsn said:
You are so young and naive. Now run along to recess why the adults talk some football. Does anybody not see water valley coming out of this region? Ira is ok but we beat them in jr high, already beat rankin who beat bc, already beat sands, so any thoughts would be entertaining.
Really? How can you possible relate the Jr High team to the Highschool team, you are crazy..... just because you beat a teams Jr High team doesnt mean you will beat their Highschool team.I would concentrate on FD before you even begin to think about Ira or Sands. And by the way get back to your school work!!!

TotalAccess6":fxbki0ih said:
Havent trashed any team, have just continued to reinforce (insert your team here) will get beat by my beloved wildcats. This is our year, get a little maturity yourself and deal with it.
You need to mature up more than me, because you are not a freaking philosopher. All I'm just trying to do is be nice and you are trying to predict the outcome of the state game when you are not there yet.

tigerrogers15":vs63jnqj said:
TotalAccess6":vs63jnqj said:
You need to mature up more than me, because you are not a freaking philosopher. All I'm just trying to do is be nice and you are trying to predict the outcome of the state game when you are not there yet.
Way to go Tiger!!!!

Omg, you totally put me n my place, both of you. Guess what though, at the end of the day you will still be second to wv. Here that sixman nation - everybody else is playing for second.

AH YOUR IGNORANCE IS INTOXICATING........................................IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN SANDS PLAY I JUST LIKE GETTING YOU ALL HOT AND BOTHERED

TotalAccess6":ytyk3rwq said:
Excuses, excuses, excuses, i do believe we beat both of you. We have gotten better weekly by bigger bounds than anyone n the state because our coaches have finally instilled in these young men what it takes to be a football player. Sorry but the fact of t&e matter is we no longer have athletes but athletes that are football players which doesnt bode well for the likes of you.

Please quit running your mouth. Please.

Running my mouth? Have u never made a statement on here that could be considered the same? All i am doing is supporting the boys. I do think there are good teams but i feel as though we get the short end of the stick and i will not back down. Have u not seen the same games i have this year? We have dominated all of them. Oh wait, wah, so and so didnt have there best player. Who was missing? We play as a team and kick urs as a team.

Back