RS vs Calvert

Dear Doc Tinkle,

Yew knowd, I love yew and all, but "spanked"? I won't even watch the dang film cuz I iz afeared it won't turn out the same way.

Dear fittyuno,

Flawless? Yew have done got to be akiddin' me. Thare ain't no way in hades that that thare game wuz flawless. How iz it that I done got one eyeball and see twice as much as yew?

Goob":3llfag7v said:
Dear Doc Tinkle,

Yew knowd, I love yew and all, but "spanked"? I won't even watch the dang film cuz I iz afeared it won't turn out the same way.
Dang Goob. I knew I would stir people up with that comment but I didn't know you'd be one of them. It did make this thread a little more lively. :)

Goob":zve1rkgb said:
Dear Doc Tinkle,

Actually,
I believe everything Goob says bout RS
since,
he's in charge of spiking the water!
Doctor's orders!

Yeah your right goob, flawless is to much to ask from anyone. How about held their composure better. You might want to have that good eye checked for cat-o-rats.

:)

They oughta move Lometa-Abbott up to 4:30 start time. ever body could get home before the deer take the gravel roads over, cause that RS-Calvert game be over in 30 min

I am looking forward to this game very much. I wouldnt be suprised if Calvert made it a game.
Waco Live Oak 45 Gustine at half
Richland Springs went into the 4th until they 45 Gustine if I remember right
Waco Live Oak beat Calvert by 8

Should be a good game

Back