RS vs Calvert

Other than the typical RS fanatic - who cares about this game? it's probably less exciting than Lometa and Abbott, if that's even possible.

daddycohn":k2i5dak7 said:
I got it straight from Burkhart
Thanks BigDaddy!
That's good enough for me.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Double-Headers for the whole house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And one on Sat. afternoon to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hico is kickin' it this year!!
(try to have some one's on you at the gate. jus sayin')

CowboyP":2kvtpje3 said:
cleverunicorn73":2kvtpje3 said:
poor calvert
I agree with that. RS spanked Calvert last year, & Calvert isn't as good as they were.

WOW! Your way off on that statement!
You must have missed that game last year or was living under a rock!
The Coyotes were very lucky to escape Moody with that win, far from a spanking!

Bill O'Rielly":223aeb7o said:
CowboyP":223aeb7o said:
cleverunicorn73":223aeb7o said:
poor calvert
I agree with that. RS spanked Calvert last year, & Calvert isn't as good as they were.

WOW! Your way off on that statement!
You must have missed that game last year or was living under a rock!
The Coyotes were very lucky to escape Moody with that win, far from a spanking!
I was there. I stood in the cold to watch that game & Calvert didn't stand a chance.

So do I understand correctly the both rs and calvert at 4 then at 730 lomets and abbott. I think my head just exploded a full day of games is awsome just throwin out there RS by45 Lometa by24 should b excelent day of 6man

Cowpoke, you must have been watching a different game ? (maybe the kids in the end zone?) LOL
I was there also and I bet the players would admit that was a very tough game and the true state championship game!

Not sure what Calvert lost to graduation but last years teams was a really good team!

I was there too freezing my hind end off in Moody last year. RS beat Calvert yes. RS played flawless football. Calvert on the other hand did not. Is Calvert the same calibur as last year? from what I have seen I'd say no.

RS by 45 in the 3rd.

Back