Rough, Tuff, and Roddy

Caprock kid

11-man fan
I can't believe with all the dislike between the 3 top teams no one is talking about this district Guthrie #3, Paducah #5, and Matador #6. Sounds like the best district in the state for D2.

This District has been an interest of mine this year since Paducah joined it. I am wondering how it will play out myself. Paducah is salty (most points on Crowell thus far) but they just need another horse in the stable so to speak. The poor Mathis kid plays both sides of the ball and has to be winded on offense.

I haven't seen Guthrie play this year but they are winning so they have made some changes for the better.

Motley seems to be down a little this year as they are always a force each year.

Spur?? Whats up at Spur?? Did they have to cancel a game due to lack of numbers?

Hard for me to choose a clear leader having not watched Guthrie play but I think if Paducah stays healthy (Mathis being key) they will battle for the District title with Guthrie.

Best of luck to everyone in this District!!

WildcatClassof89,

Spur is not in this district, they are division I, district 3......

This is a 2 team race between Paducah and Guthrie.
Last year these 2 played a game for the ages, Paducah 79-Guthrie 78.
I expect the same kind of game this year as well.
I already reserved my tickets

Wonder Dog":1we0plb9 said:
WildcatClassof89,

Spur is not in this district, they are division I, district 3......

This is a 2 team race between Paducah and Guthrie.
Last year these 2 played a game for the ages, Paducah 79-Guthrie 78.
I expect the same kind of game this year as well.
I already reserved my tickets

You are correct. I am so used to Spur playing Paducah that I just included them in the convo as I was wondering about their cancellation.

Wonder who stays home this year??
Best of luck to all!!

Back