Ropes vs Meadow

RaiderPower

11-man fan
Big time rivalry for the district championship! Last year it was Ropes 44-18, what does everyone think about this year? I say Ropes Eagles by 12.

I have not seen Meadow play this year, but I saw the Ropes vs Ira game. So with that said I say Meadow by 30. Ropes isnt the same team as last year, but good luck
to both teams

Always a great rivalry game. I think it will be a closer game than last year. The turnover battle and extra point kicks will be crucial. Ropes by 2.

I agree with Chap24, this will all come down to the turn overs. I think if Ropes can stay determined and keep the ball off the ground Ropes by 12.

What a great way to end district play. It all comes down to this one for the title. Both teams have suffered some losses, and some injuries this year. This game is different from any other in the fact that this rivalry spans decades. It doesn't matter if one team is 10-0 and the other is 0-10 when these 2 meet throw away the record book. I anticipate that the eagles will attack the Broncos through the air, and the Broncos will mix it up, but no doubt Quintanilla will be a force to be reckoned with. It is estimated that 1200-1500 spectators will be on hand to witness the event. I hope we can find a place to put them all. We need the officiating crew to bring their A game, as both teams deserve that in a game of this magnitude. As for the outcome, if the Broncos come out firing on all cylinders, with home field advantage, in this mans opinion, the Broncos will come out of it with a big win. Best of luck to both teams and coaches, and fans please conduct yourselves as ambassadors of your schools, and of six man football in general. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRONCO AIRMAN":5mrd7rod said:
What a great way to end district play. It all comes down to this one for the title. Both teams have suffered some losses, and some injuries this year. This game is different from any other in the fact that this rivalry spans decades. It doesn't matter if one team is 10-0 and the other is 0-10 when these 2 meet throw away the record book. I anticipate that the eagles will attack the Broncos through the air, and the Broncos will mix it up, but no doubt Quintanilla will be a force to be reckoned with. It is estimated that 1200-1500 spectators will be on hand to witness the event. I hope we can find a place to put them all. We need the officiating crew to bring their A game, as both teams deserve that in a game of this magnitude. As for the outcome, if the Broncos come out firing on all cylinders, with home field advantage, in this mans opinion, the Broncos will come out of it with a big win. Best of luck to both teams and coaches, and fans please conduct yourselves as ambassadors of your schools, and of six man football in general. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just FYI, when I saw Ropes play Ira, they did nothing through the air, they mostly ran tight the whole game

Another just FYI...even though it wasn't close and didn't matter against Ira, Ropes had over 200 yards passing and 3 touchdowns through the air. Not too bad if you ask me. I agree with Bronco that it will be a great game and can't wait for it to get started. One of the best rivalrys in the state.

Too bad we couldnt have a double header. Meadow versus Ropes, and BC versus Sands. District championship on the line for Meadow and Ropes! What a game this will be and Airman I do see many more folks attending this game as its the game of the year for these two schools.

May both teams enter the game health and exit the same. No matter how each town/school feels about the other at this given time in the schedule....NO ONE wants to see anyone hurt! May god bless!

Go Broncos!

Back