Ropes vs Pete

Chap_24

11-man fan
Glad to see Ropes come back from a deficit at halftime to beat Petersburg by 2. Great game to watch, both teams played hard. Nobody gave Ropes a chance. On a more serious note there was a man that collapsed on the sideline and had to be given CPR. I believe his name was Larry Martinez. It was an awesome sight to see both teams praying together during that scary time. Prayers continue to go out to him and his family from Ropes. Does anyone have an update on how he is doing?

On Saturday, Larry had hoped to be released and sent home today (Monday). However, we heard that they are still running tests and he is yet to be released.

It's probably not a bad thing that Larry missed the Tech game on Saturday anyway.

We'll make sure and pass along the prayers!

First of all, Larry is very thankful and touched by the fact the Six-Man family has cared about him. I told him it is what we do.
Hope all of you are aware of sixmanmagizine.com. Larry has poured lots of hard work into the site.

Secondly I was in Lubbock today working and was able to speak to Larry by phone. He says he is fine but this near tragic episode will slow him down for awhile.

Whatever the facts turn out to be as far as what caused the episode, THANK GOD the good people on the sideline knew what to do when Larry went down. They did save his life. Not trying to be too dramatic here, we lost Larry for a time but the folks around him revived him, plain and simple.

I wrote in my blog last week Savor the Moment. It means much more to me today than when I wrote it originally.

Thank you sideline "angels".

Don Hardin
Abilene

donhardin":14buvw8u said:
First of all, Larry is very thankful and touched by the fact the Six-Man family has cared about him. I told him it is what we do.
Hope all of you are aware of sixmanmagizine.com. Larry has poured lots of hard work into the site.

Secondly I was in Lubbock today working and was able to speak to Larry by phone. He says he is fine but this near tragic episode will slow him down for awhile.

Whatever the facts turn out to be as far as what caused the episode, THANK GOD the good people on the sideline knew what to do when Larry went down. They did save his life. Not trying to be too dramatic here, we lost Larry for a time but the folks around him revived him, plain and simple.

I wrote in my blog last week Savor the Moment. It means much more to me today than when I wrote it originally.

Thank you sideline "angels".
absolutely correct , God knows whats goin on all he wants is our aknowledgement and obedience. Thanks for the details coach
Don Hardin
Abilene

Back