Robert Lee or Blackwell

I believe that this will be a very good game as well and will ultimately come down to the wire for the district championship. But I will do the town of Blackwell a favor and try not to make any "cognitive responses" in appreciation for other posts (real or fake)- tomorrow, the next day or "Oneday".

Correction to the Caprock Kid...it should be Coach Lowry and Blackwell...i am but a small cog in this machine...but proud to be part of it nonetheless!!!

dmeans":2ql3g1tl said:
Correction to the Caprock Kid...it should be Coach Lowry and Blackwell...i am but a small cog in this machine...but proud to be part of it nonetheless!!!

Coach Means- I bet you do make the team and town of Blackwell proud. This is your first year and you haven't been there for many generations? My buddy did say you are coaching 5th generation players though. Amazing how sometimes new coaches fit in well with players whose families have been in a place forever.

I just work with the defense and provide comic relief...I appreciate the vote of confidence though...I'll do my part!!! KSA Hornets!!!!

Back