Rigdon v ethridge

I remember watching Jack Pardee play on TV for the Redskins and Rams, as a linebacker, outstanding. Never thought him of as a passer. If a rusher more of a run over you than swivel hips. Then as a head coach he comes up with a successful spread, passing offense in the NFL. Who'd a thunk? Maybe he learned something in sixman in spite of his own success.

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

I think to be considered for the GOAT conversation you need 3 state championships. I believe that limits the candidates to Tyler Ethridge, Vicente Ramirez, Mitchell Parsely, and (after next week) Grayson Rigdon. They’re all great offensive players, but I give Ethridge the nod due to his superb defense.

I think to be considered for the GOAT conversation you need 3 state championships. I believe that limits the candidates to Tyler Ethridge, Vicente Ramirez, Mitchell Parsely, and (after next week) Grayson Rigdon. They’re all great offensive players, but I give Ethridge the nod due to his superb defense.
You haven't seen Grayson play defense? He's bigger, faster, and stronger what TE was. They both have a lot of similarities but I'll give TE the benefit of the doubt that he played with no divisions (tougher playoffs) and when the split happened RS was a D1 team and he won B2B. Grayson has only played D2 but last years team and this years team have an argument that they're the best team in state.

You haven't seen Grayson play defense? He's bigger, faster, and stronger what TE was. They both have a lot of similarities but I'll give TE the benefit of the doubt that he played with no divisions (tougher playoffs) and when the split happened RS was a D1 team and he won B2B. Grayson has only played D2 but last years team and this years team have an argument that they're the best team in state.
I agree that both Grayson and TE are and were great sixman football talents, but Grayson's best team was the senior player heavy undefeated 2021 D2 state champion Strawn Greyhound team who beat both the 2021 D1 state champion Westbrook and the 2021 private state champion Fort Worth Covenant Classical team that season. No who would have or should have arguments to chew on, they beat two other state champs that season to be able to claim the best sixman team across all divisions including private schools. That feat will probably not ever be repeated.

I agree that both Grayson and TE are and were great sixman football talents, but Grayson's best team was the senior player heavy undefeated 2021 D2 state champion Strawn Greyhound team who beat both the 2021 D1 state champion Westbrook and the 2021 private state champion Fort Worth Covenant Classical team that season. No who would have or should have arguments to chew on, they beat two other state champs that season to be able to claim the best sixman team across all divisions including private schools. That feat will probably not ever be repeated.
It was done before 2021 by the Mclean tigers in 2018. They beat the state champs from strawn by 35 points and the runner up follet by 46. Then went on too beat milford by 30. So it was repeated by strawn !!

It was done before 2021 by the Mclean tigers in 2018. They beat the state champs from strawn by 35 points and the runner up follet by 46. Then went on too beat milford by 30. So it was repeated by strawn !!
I guess you didn't read that part that Strawn beat the top private team in the state that season too which McLean didn't do during their championship season. Do you understand the difference between UIL teams and private teams?

Back