Rigdon To Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Strawn will be in more of a situation like Motley County. Both will still have talent and both will be young. I believe both teams lost 10 seniors? Experience is key in 6man and football in general.
Yes Strawn looks to be in a rebuild, but they have kids left and Lee is still over there. They never fail

Good riddance from the general population from Strawn. Good luck Benjamin, have a back up plan for the big guy, he will be kicked out and banned from most schools. Be prepared for HUGE ego get in the way.

I’ll bet on a epic collapse before district starts, one will outshine the other and feelings will be hurt!
You are absolutely right. I don’t know all that went on at Strawn, but know a lot from a couple of years before. That’s why I made the statement about the Benjamin’s not heeding the danger signs. They will win some games, but they currently don’t realize the cost. And, if Harley signed on, he couldn’t have done it with a clear head. He is a great guy so I hope his upcoming education just isn’t too painful.

You are absolutely right. I don’t know all that went on at Strawn, but know a lot from a couple of years before. That’s why I made the statement about the Benjamin’s not heeding the danger signs. They will win some games, but they currently don’t realize the cost. And, if Harley signed on, he couldn’t have done it with a clear head. He is a great guy so I hope his upcoming education just isn’t too painful.
RS had no problem hiring him and riding his kids to a ring though. I’m pretty sure their were signs that got ignored from y’all as well. See you at AT&T

I’m sure you were one happy to see the best football player to play for Gordon in sometime get told he can’t play for a year all because his family built a home on family land!
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
-Mark Twain-

I’m sure you were one happy to see the best football player to play for Gordon in sometime get told he can’t play for a year all because his family built a home on family land!
Go easy on those Gordonites, they only lost to Strawn twice last season. They were competitive in the first quarter in both games! Getting their revenge where ever they can.

Are we 100% sure this is happening? Did Benjamin ISD say "we hired James Rigdon" and/or "Harley Ethridge" as coaches?

If it is true, I think it is an interesting pairing. James Rigdon immediately becomes tied with Jerry Burkhart as "the most interesting man" in 6-man football. Can you imagine if he wins it all as a Head Coach!? What a fairytale! Love him or hate him, James Rigdon is never boring!

Harley could be a heck of an assistant coach if motivated/allowed to do so. Pretty sure Rigdon goes full speed 100% of the time, so Harley will probably be on his "A game." Harley will definitely utilize Grayson very well while providing him with a excellent target, his son, to throw to.

Are we 100% sure this is happening? Did Benjamin ISD say "we hired James Rigdon" and/or "Harley Ethridge" as coaches?

If it is true, I think it is an interesting pairing. James Rigdon immediately becomes tied with Jerry Burkhart as "the most interesting man" in 6-man football. Can you imagine if he wins it all as a Head Coach!? What a fairytale! Love him or hate him, James Rigdon is never boring!

Harley could be a heck of an assistant coach if motivated/allowed to do so. Pretty sure Rigdon goes full speed 100% of the time, so Harley will probably be on his "A game." Harley will definitely utilize Grayson very well while providing him with a excellent target, his son, to throw to.
The pairing is dynamic for sure, but the amount of weapons Grayson will have is not a short one. And the number of kids that can throw and run the ball is long as well.

Oh boy haha!!!!!! Gordon’s best player is playing in Strawn on jv cuz of their great coach over in Gordon 🙄. Strawn will beat Gordon by 45+. Plus thanks to the UIL and the way Gordon pulled their strings lol #1 will have to have a signature to play varsity lol! You think the UIL will overturn someone that’s moved every year?

I’m a betting man Mr Fuller what’s up for betting. Coach Rigdon will dig his own grave there like he has done in his pass schools. The man will never coach again after his son
Graduates and he knows it. Think if the man had the best player in the state he would shut his mouth and let the boy talk for him but guess not. And let’s talk about the Gordon deal with cameras in the boys bathroom 😳😳 wow why ain’t that being talking about across Texas or even in the news. This is a sick subject that makes me sick every time I think about it and sounds like people are just saying it’s normal. If there is nothing that comes out of this deal there is a bunch of sick people in this world and needs to be investigated. Gordon needs to go down for this and I will do everything in my power to take them down and everybody that has walk it way needs to be looked at. This is not right and I hope y’all are with me

Oh boy haha!!!!!! Gordon’s best player is playing in Strawn on jv cuz of their great coach over in Gordon 🙄. Strawn will beat Gordon by 45+. Plus thanks to the UIL and the way Gordon pulled their strings lol #1 will have to have a signature to play varsity lol! You think the UIL will overturn someone that’s moved every year?
Mr. Johnson you did not answer my question. I have a grand that says your wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back