Rigdon/Richland Springs article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite there Rig’em. Not sure who Mr. Fikes is? I have seen his name a lot, but that means nothing to me. One of the few names I’m unfamiliar with. Known of you a long time Rig’em, know a lot of people in high places, just kept quiet until the “I’m so innocent” article came about one more time. See, told you Rig’em.... better be careful. Your getting sloppy! Better just concentrate on your new job before you ruin that too!

grindtime84":2xsy1oiv said:
Not quite there Rig’em. Not sure who Mr. Fikes is? I have seen his name a lot, but that means nothing to me. One of the few names I’m unfamiliar with. Known of you a long time Rig’em, know a lot of people in high places, just kept quiet until the “I’m so innocent” article came about one more time. See, told you Rig’em.... better be careful. Your getting sloppy! Better just concentrate on your new job before you ruin that too!

Well you sound like Fikes or an angry mom. Guess that makes sense.
I've been called in this thread alone
-TexLonghorn
-Coach Roach
-Wesley and or Jamie Rigdon.

* And you couldnt be more wrong, which I think is hilarious. Keep trying, maybe you'll guess right! Seems like you're stalking a bit on Facebook.
* By the way... Are you threatening me? Be careful... what's that about?
Have a good one Fikes.

Oh I’m right! Never been more certain! If that’s hilarious to you, laugh all you want Rig’em. Never called you Coach Roach. He’s to busy trying to create some riddles and sound smart to let someone pretend to be him. What I do know is you have no idea, or ever will, who this is. You think you can just move away from place to place and people could forget someone that left such lasting impressions on their community? Everywhere you’ve been, it’s happened. Never really left with the, “what a great guy that Rigdon is” have you? Maybe a congregation needed for just Rigdon stories is underway because everyone is sick of you claiming to be so innocent. I know I’m right about your multiple accounts and your attempts to try to gain support by debating with yourself. Once again I ask, why are you still on a sixman discussion board? Oh wait, I know. You can’t stand that you’ve been outsmarted at your own game!

Does each account of yours get their own bag of popcorn? Think I’ll log on right now and invest my Trump check in Orville Redenbachers stock!

Wanna bet? If you've never been more certain, cmon! How much would you like to bet that you are wrong? Please, this will be easy money for me lol.
* No offense but... you sound like you have a few screws loose.
Take care Fikes

Wonder where sixmanonly and texaslonghorns75 are today? My popcorn is getting stale. If I were you, I would wait a good couple of hours before you log in with one of those. Might look suspicious. Or just go ahead, log on from one of those other accounts and tell me how crazy and stupid I am and how worthless all your past employers have been and how mistreated you and your family have been. People on here can go back to all the post, start looking at times and post and can piece it together themselves. I just caught it a little sooner as I watched the green online label last night pop on with a Rig’em Sooners, go off after your first response to me.. Pop on with texaslonghorn75 a few minutes later and go off after this post, then mysteriously Rig’em Sooners green online banner just popped right back on. Funny how it worked. Your right Rig’em, bet that was a conspiracy just like all your past experiences! And I’m certain you don’t have money to lose, don’t place that bet! I’m done. I have participated in this much longer than I anticipated. If you want to follow up, log on to my website.... exposeahoe.com

P.S your buddy cockroach led me on to Barry Fikes and his sermon this morning. I did have to do some stalking, I’ll admit. I commented right in the middle of his online service so you might could figure out it wasn’t Fikes? But of course you weren’t smart enough to pick up on that, just like you weren’t smart enough to turn off your online status. I’m out Rig’em

You’re right Grindtime. It’s definitely a Rigdon. You can tell by the ridiculous name calling and lingo. That’s why I haven’t bothered responding to him. Not worth my time. I sure stirred up a hornets nest with my comment though. He responded to the one post 4-5 times. That’s another reason why you can tell it’s him. No normal person would go to that much effort to defend him.

Well I guess I'll throw a nickel's worth into this sewage before hopefully Granger flushes it. Mr. sooners, we get that you despise Richland Springs and you think they cheat, lie and severely mistreat innocent people. If you want to think that, well fine. Go ahead. If you want to broadcast those feelings on this message board, that's fine too. It's America and you have the right to say whatever you feel. But, good grief, after twenty or thirty times, it gets a little stale man. I'm sure a very small percentage of "sheep" on here will believe anything you say. But most people have their own opinion. Some agree with you and others disagree. They probably will not be swayed by you. By the way, I find it peculiar that you have such distain for unethical behavior but have "sooners" in your username.

Not surprised at all, been calling it all year. Both those guys are half-crazy from what I’ve heard and seen over the years. RS is win at all cost, always have been. Sadly that means hurting kids and families along the way by using them for pursuit of rings. This will all make a hell of a book one of these days!!

Going to say this once and for all...

The Rigdons are not on here. They never are. And when they are, they use their own accounts... Not like the rest of you. I went over this all before when both sides all went nuts during the season. (and I was right)

Let's leave it at this:
1. there are two stories to tell
2. the truth lies somewhere in the middle
3. I didn't say the exact middle

grindtime84":okl3ceky said:
Wonder where sixmanonly and texaslonghorns75 are today? My popcorn is getting stale. If I were you, I would wait a good couple of hours before you log in with one of those. Might look suspicious. Or just go ahead, log on from one of those other accounts and tell me how crazy and stupid I am and how worthless all your past employers have been and how mistreated you and your family have been. People on here can go back to all the post, start looking at times and post and can piece it together themselves. I just caught it a little sooner as I watched the green online label last night pop on with a Rig’em Sooners, go off after your first response to me.. Pop on with texaslonghorn75 a few minutes later and go off after this post, then mysteriously Rig’em Sooners green online banner just popped right back on. Funny how it worked. Your right Rig’em, bet that was a conspiracy just like all your past experiences! And I’m certain you don’t have money to lose, don’t place that bet! I’m done. I have participated in this much longer than I anticipated. If you want to follow up, log on to my website.... exposeahoe.com

P.S your buddy cockroach led me on to Barry Fikes and his sermon this morning. I did have to do some stalking, I’ll admit. I commented right in the middle of his online service so you might could figure out it wasn’t Fikes? But of course you weren’t smart enough to pick up on that, just like you weren’t smart enough to turn off your online status. I’m out Rig’em

Wow I'm only quoting you but you see how the RS mob jumps on people. No, Im not a Rigdon. No I'm not TexLonghorn. No, I am not 6manonly. No I am not Coach Roach. Yall have anymore guesses? Keep em coming.
And yes, let's make this bet. To all of you RS mobsters, give me that easy money.

* exposeahoe.com real cute lol. You talking about your Mom or your Dad?

One more thing, this is just proving how much of a cult Richland Springs, TX is. Yall deserve each other.

granger":1cdsghip said:

The Rigdons are not on here. They never are. And when they are, they use their own accounts... Not like the rest of you. I went over this all before when both sides all went nuts during the season. (and I was right)

Let's leave it at this:

* You are right, thanks for posting!

granger":39vc96ib said:

Let's leave it at this:

Thank you for not pulling the plug on this site. I'm sure it would be easier for you not to deal with the message board part of it after seeing people's reaction to Burkhart's "journey" the last two years. I really hope people, on both sides and including me, remember you aren't the bad guy and will use this site more responsibly moving forward. While I don't think I did anything that bad and know I never complained about anyone to you, I apologize for any headaches I caused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back