Rigdon/Richland Springs article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear A&M OU person. I read your private message. Shows where your mind is. I could have replied in kind but I chose to take the high road. It does no good to try to debate with you RS haters anyway. Haters gonna hate. And ignorance breads contempt they say. Have you people that spew all this trash about Richland ever thought about all the innocent adults and school children that have nothing to do with the football program but are bombarded with this hatred? If you are so upset with what goes on at the school, why don't you contact coach Burkhart or the principal or board members directly? Their email addresses and phone numbers are public information. Remember, their are two sides to every story and that S.A. Times story only showed one. That's all I'm going to say about this. Good Day.

GigemSooners":5rcom9az said:
Wildcat_pride":5rcom9az said:
Why oh why hasn’t RS been investigated by UIL??? The recruiting is blatantly obvious and then there’s the other issue with how they treat their coaches. Not a school I’d be proud of! Win at all cost SMH!!

Why did JB take May off of next years schedule? Just asking

JB??

All of you that have this "Stick a fork in them: they're done." attitude towards Richland Springs are just adding fuel to the fire that is Richland Springs dominance. There is a deep pride and a burning fire of determination that can't be put out by a change in team members, even if Superman flew the coup.

Richland has been good since I was a kid, so I think they will be good no doubt. No argument here

Klaactu":hog13n95 said:
All of you that have this "Stick a fork in them: they're done." attitude towards Richland Springs are just adding fuel to the fire that is Richland Springs dominance. There is a deep pride and a burning fire of determination that can't be put out by a change in team members, even if Superman flew the coup.
coyotefan":hog13n95 said:
You are a fool if you believe everything you read

RS has been known for recruiting, everyone knows that. Even Grangers "Time Machine" proved it. Bradys starting RB moved to RS when JB took over as Head Coach (the 1st time) Who's a fool now? Read it and weep

I think the kid your talking about, AC Morvan, moved from Brady to Richland because Brady's coach at the time was a huge loser. There were several that left Brady to go other places for the same reason.

TebowTime15":2qdfl99o said:
I think the kid your talking about, AC Morvan, moved from Brady to Richland because Brady's coach at the time was a huge loser. There were several that left Brady to go other places for the same reason.

Way to admit to RS recruiting. Also, weren't you the same guy that said "why do you have to talk about JBs weight etc... Hypocrite much?

GigemSooners":7al62otd said:
TebowTime15":7al62otd said:

Way to admit to RS recruiting. Also, weren't you the same guy that said "why do you have to talk about JBs weight etc... Hypocrite much?

Naw, he wasn't fat at all actually. He was this little wanna be military guy that hated big players to the point he made them offensive linemen. Big Rig would be his star pulling guard. A LOT of players left Brady in those days, so I wouldn't read into it too much.

Also, I'm pretty sure Jerry was at Richland a year before the kid you spoke of transferred to Richland.

TebowTime15":xax2tyrf said:
GigemSooners":xax2tyrf said:
TebowTime15":xax2tyrf said:

Naw, he wasn't fat at all actually. He was this little wanna be military guy that hated big players to the point he made them offensive linemen. Big Rig would be his star pulling guard. A LOT of players left Brady in those days, so I wouldn't read into it too much.

Also, I'm pretty sure Jerry was at Richland a year before the kid you spoke of transferred to Richland.

Fat, bigger, whatever you want to call it. Who was the Coach with Hicks. I'm pretty sure Ethridge won the title in 04 with JB being the HFB. Was he the Head coach in 03? Pretty sure it was Clawson, I think JB was an assistant... been a long time since then.

Geez, is right! Rig’em Sooner has justification for everything. What a crock. Cry recruiting, cry mistreatment, whatever makes you feel better, you know why you were relieved of duties there and everywhere you have been. All I have to say is, drfootball88 I would like to know who you are because we could really get along I think. While the pattern of dismissals (or whatever you want to call them) is all to impressive, what is even more impressive is the pattern of the game he plays. Rigdon moves into a community, impresses everyone with his kids and their work ethic, makes friends, convinces everyone he has been a victim in all 5 jobs he has been “dismissed” from, takes advantage of all the many things that are done for him and his family by the entire community, has a disagreement with multiple people over minute things, begins verbally attacking people in person and becomes a keyboard warrior on social media (which is deleted but screenshots do exist), puts the board and administration in a tough spot, pattern repeats until a dismissal (contract buy outs, administrative leave with pay, or whatever you want to call it…just not his decision to leave) has to be made, plays the victim again, gains a group of weak followers that have no mind of their own and probably feel mistreated as well, turns on everyone that has helped him the most in the community, starts advertising his kids for a new job, gets a job, moves his kids again. This is the pattern people should focus on. Like maybe Mt.Enterprise! Read the articles people! Put context clues together. He’s always so oblivious as to why he gets “dismissed”. Just never can figure it out. 1 out of 5 (known) dismissals have ended up in a lawsuit that he won. Other 4, same story as Richland Springs and Richland is the bad guy? No, this one hit a little different for a lot of folks because of their jealousy of Richland Springs continued success. When you can’t beat them, why not try to steal the spotlight by lies and deception. The mentality of TRUE losers! People that need an excuse for losing and have no success story to tell. Jerry Burkhart can leave and go wherever he wants as much as he wants! I believe he's won more sixman state championships than anybody in the state of Texas. That’s a privileged that comes with winning. You get to name your price and people will pay it if they want to have a winning program. If Burkhart wants to jump from job to job that best meets the needs of his family, so be it! He’s earned it! Number one difference.... it’s been Burkhart’s decision to leave places. At least, Ive never read a newspaper article of Jerry Burkhart being relieved of his duties. Quit crying the victim, it’s sickening to even listen to! And one more thing. If everyone that posts on here truly does it just because of their support for Rigdon and his boys and not because of their hate for Richland Springs success, why are you still commenting on a SIXMAN discussion board? Don’t you and the Rig’em Sooners have bigger fish to fry now? Why would sixman football even be a topic of discussion anymore? Unless, of course, your trying to use the Rigdon story to bring light to your jealousy of Richland Springs success. Good luck to the Rigdon’s! I hope they have the best year yet. For everyone on here, only time will tell us if history will yet again repeat itself.

grindtime84":2o1kjzhu said:
Geez, is right! Rig’em Sooner has justification for everything. What a crock. Cry recruiting, cry mistreatment, whatever makes you feel better, you know why you were relieved of duties there and everywhere you have been. All I have to say is, drfootball88 I would like to know who you are because we could really get along I think. While the pattern of dismissals (or whatever you want to call them) is all to impressive, what is even more impressive is the pattern of the game he plays. Rigdon moves into a community, impresses everyone with his kids and their work ethic, makes friends, convinces everyone he has been a victim in all 5 jobs he has been “dismissed” from, takes advantage of all the many things that are done for him and his family by the entire community, has a disagreement with multiple people over minute things, begins verbally attacking people in person and becomes a keyboard warrior on social media (which is deleted but screenshots do exist), puts the board and administration in a tough spot, pattern repeats until a dismissal (contract buy outs, administrative leave with pay, or whatever you want to call it…just not his decision to leave) has to be made, plays the victim again, gains a group of weak followers that have no mind of their own and probably feel mistreated as well, turns on everyone that has helped him the most in the community, starts advertising his kids for a new job, gets a job, moves his kids again. This is the pattern people should focus on. Like maybe Mt.Enterprise! Read the articles people! Put context clues together. He’s always so oblivious as to why he gets “dismissed”. Just never can figure it out. 1 out of 5 (known) dismissals have ended up in a lawsuit that he won. Other 4, same story as Richland Springs and Richland is the bad guy? No, this one hit a little different for a lot of folks because of their jealousy of Richland Springs continued success. When you can’t beat them, why not try to steal the spotlight by lies and deception. The mentality of TRUE losers! People that need an excuse for losing and have no success story to tell. Jerry Burkhart can leave and go wherever he wants as much as he wants! I believe he's won more sixman state championships than anybody in the state of Texas. That’s a privileged that comes with winning. You get to name your price and people will pay it if they want to have a winning program. If Burkhart wants to jump from job to job that best meets the needs of his family, so be it! He’s earned it! Number one difference.... it’s been Burkhart’s decision to leave places. At least, Ive never read a newspaper article of Jerry Burkhart being relieved of his duties. Quit crying the victim, it’s sickening to even listen to! And one more thing. If everyone that posts on here truly does it just because of their support for Rigdon and his boys and not because of their hate for Richland Springs success, why are you still commenting on a SIXMAN discussion board? Don’t you and the Rig’em Sooners have bigger fish to fry now? Why would sixman football even be a topic of discussion anymore? Unless, of course, your trying to use the Rigdon story to bring light to your jealousy of Richland Springs success. Good luck to the Rigdon’s! I hope they have the best year yet. For everyone on here, only time will tell us if history will yet again repeat itself.

Get your popcorn ready because this is about to get real!

grindtime84":sz0646z5 said:
Real nice rant there but if you read the article everything Rigdon says rings true according to what happened to him at Richland Springs. Tipton had done a real good job of getting his players ready to play at a high level but RS would have NEVER won state in 2018 even with the team RS won state in 2019. Tipton was let go with the sole intention of bringing Burkhart back, yes the coach who quit on Stanton mid season because the Force was not with him. I guess the Force is best described as Fowler and the RS school board. The Rigdon's fell into a situation where the boys were wanted on the team but the Coach(Rigdon) not so much. Rigdon was offered the head coaching job but the Force only did so to keep the Rigdon boys on campus and on the team. As soon as JB determined that the Rigdons were stuck for the season he made his amazing return to lead RS to the next state championship, even though Tipton would have done a better job. Kudos to Richland Springs power brokers, they manipulate people just for the glory of that state championship. May be JB is a victim here too? All of the Richland Springs supporters can rationalize all day long about their supposed superiority on the gridiron but their recruiting is what makes the competitive difference. Don't tell anyone your boys are better than the Calvert's,the Strawn's and the Motley County's in the sixman world, you just cheat better.

grindtime84":2supgmbs said:

This is the most ridiculous post yet, have you evn been keeping up?
I read the articles through and through and I wonder how (what a nice word for stupid?) you have to be to put them up tothink it hurts Rigdon.

1st-the SCHOOL BOARD hired him.

After a year they promoted him .
Are you saying they thought it was so bad that they had but still gave him a promotion?
That is YOUR elected school board...

2nd- I read the SSU article and if any of you RS faithfuls have read it, it obviously states if you actualy read it... It tells you that Coach Rigdon won a lot of money for racial discrimination.

Samnorwood- did you even read the article? The kids walked out because of what the school did. The Superindent drove that school to the ground. He did not know how to busget obviously.

Funny the kids didnt walk out on JB when he left Stanton or SC lmao? Oh wait... Hes a quitter! Thats why he left and left and left until he found his little nest back in RS.

Now... you say dont believe everything I read so I simply ask you, What is the lie?

I see the RS faithful saying hes a liar.. maybe not to his face but they know.

Saying the editor of a CITY is lying, please tell me what part was a lie?

SO.. What part was a lie? Please tell me or just shut up! To question or assume someone is lying is idiotic without telling what He or She is lying about is idiotic. Why dont you tell us what he or she lied about??

RS, you have my attention so tell me whats up.
*And Im not done either...

Oh Rig’em Sooner your getting so sloppy. I think I might have just observed a conversation being had with multiple accounts, but the same user. As I sit here and “catch up” I’ve observed Rig’em Sooner log on and make a post, go offline, texaslonghorn75 come online (coincidently not at the same time as Rig’em Sooner) post and reply to your own post, then texaslonghorn75 goes offline, and strangely enough Rig’em Sooner is back on line and post again. I’m sorry, having a conversation with someone that needs to hide behind multiple screen names to try to justify themselves just doesn’t interest me. The only thing that has taken me so long to reply is waiting for sixmanfamily to log on for a quick jab. Step up your game Rig’em! I’m done. You and the cockroach brothers can debate til your blue in the face.

P.S. might want to turn your online status off

YOU say he knows why he was asked to leave RS and I say (respectfully) you are an absolute liar. You literally lost all credibility and put those statements to make the simple minded cult think you know something...

Rigdons file is clean, re-read everything if your're IQ is up to par. Please share with the 6man world what you think you know.
Was it worse than JB getting into a fist fight in front of the kids in Cherokee a few years ago? why is that not talked about?

You state that Rigdons "shop their kids" because of them... but in reality JBs son had to sit a year because of his "ambitions".

JB has his keyboard warriors working free for him. Keyboard warriors are weak individuals who get taken advantage of. You are just proving the point.
You also mention screenshots?? Let me tell you Id keep that quiet for the good for the RS community. You do know others have the ability to screenshot?
Football was on its way down so JB left scared.

This article obviously has you angry lol, guess the truth really hurts. Yall have no merit to back up any claim of recruiting.
I know you didnt come on here to slander Coach Rigdon.. I mean come on. Hes been innocent in every case. Read it again (if you can read).You cant be that dumb...

I'll have more to say tomorrow if you dare too.
*Can't WAIT!

Ok..I see you Coach Roach. At least your smart enough to turn your online status off. Might help Rig’Em. And your right, I’m having a problem with my eyes, I just don’t SEE y’all justifying yourselves. Proving Rig’em has multiple accounts takes credibility away from every account on here that takes up for Rig’em. One more thing, I don’t SEE myself talking to people beneath me any longer!

grindtime84":aqjzhy0m said:
Ok..I see you Coach Roach. At least your smart enough to turn your online status off. Might help Rig’Em. And your right, I’m having a problem with my eyes, I just don’t SEE y’all justifying yourselves. Proving Rig’em has multiple accounts takes credibility away from every account on here that takes up for Rig’em. One more thing, I don’t SEE myself talking to people beneath me any longer!

By the way this is no cockroaches lol. So it looks like Mr. Fikes (Former wannabe pastor) is back online with a different account(AGAIN).. after he was embarrassed online multiple times. Jeez man, I know you have little man syndrome, but learn when to quit. Every Coach in 6man knows how crooked RS is and it's almost as crooked as your eye.
What a "GREAT pastor".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back