Respect

fajitapete

Six-man fan
Respect:

Aretha had it right, “All I'm askin' is for a little respect”.

Five guys and a gal took the field again Friday night against a team comprised of almost all seniors. And there were twelve of them.

Playing both sides of the ball may mean its fast not having to put in the defense or offence on a possession change, but it also means playing without a break.

I’ve watch the team moving in the right direction. They are getting better with each week. Still a few mental lapses, but far fewer than game one.

Coach Jackson has been putting his plan in place and the result will be better teams in the future. While the start of District was rough, the six warriors on the field never gave up. I believe in this program and this team.

It would be nice if the transfer student could get approved so that the team would have at least one player to allow for potential breaks if needed.

Until then 5 guys and a gal have my respect.

Hang tough Eagles, you have nothing to be ashamed of, we are proud of you.

I would like to think so. Nobody ever told me it would be easy. I definitely never told them it would be easy. I have seen these young people grow.

As the only Eagles in DII district 16 I guess this would be Lohn. Wow, Coach congratulations on fielding team thus far. They must all have a lot of heart. Best on finishing the season. Go Eagles.

coachj25":d7busz8u said:
I would like to think so. Nobody ever told me it would be easy. I definitely never told them it would be easy. I have seen these young people grow.
And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, is WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT.
If you think it’s all about winning and losing, bragging rights and all that, explain that to GOD when you meet HIM. He said to take care of HIS children. I’m not going to debate the issue with HIM.
What will you do ?

Back