Region I:
Valley vs Follett

Region II:
Balmorhea vs Sands

Region III:
Strawn vs Aspermont

Region IV:
Milford vs Iredell

Just want to know what y'all think will be the best games for the regional final/quarterfinal round. Which ones will be blowouts and which ones will be nail biters? What are y'all's spreads? I know that some of these aren't official but it's what I'm predicting will happen.

My personal opinion would also the Jonesboro and may game but I will take Jonesboro. Jonesboro by 8. This game is going to be a hard fought game by both teams. Fundamentals are going to be a big factor as well as staying away from the penalties.

TheMaskedVigilante":ys91bfj0 said:
Does anyone think Union Hill vs Tioga will be a good game or will Union Hill just run all over them?

Last year it was a great game at first. Tioga took an early lead and had a chance to take a two touchdown lead early, but one turnover later the game got away and ended up being a 45. Tioga is a stronger team than last years team as their record shows...only one forfeit loss when they had the lead at halftime. Last year Tioga had 5 or 6 losses I believe (I don’t remember without looking it up) Tioga has a very good offense and so does Union Hill so there’s a chance this game could be a track meet.

No doubt Tioga will be an underdog in this one but I’ve seen a huge improvement in this year’s team and they are undefeated this year in games against teams they lost to the year prior.

I am curious about Iredell. Have not heard a single thing about them this year. Noticed they only allowed 8 points to Oakwood, as Milford allowed 70+. Are they a sleeper team?

Granger's toy shows 50% of the regional games going the distance. I'll back off of that a little and say that 3 of 8 will be a complete game. Only May and Jonesboro shows to be within 20 points. That is the number I consider to be a close game in sixman. While I am on the subject, the word "blowout" is being used a little loosely this year. Just because a team is 45'd does not make it a blowout. A blowout is a game that ends at the half or maybe 1 ball possesion in the second half. Any game that makes into the fourth quarter has at some point been fairly even and hard fought.

Elite":2ngwies1 said:
Will get 45'd
Tioga061":2ngwies1 said:
TheMaskedVigilante":2ngwies1 said:
Does anyone think Union Hill vs Tioga will be a good game or will Union Hill just run all over them?

45'd again this year.

Well if your prediction is as right as when you said Richland will beat Milford by 20+ without Tippie then I’ll be happy lol.

Elite":1ciyog2p said:
Tigoa061
Don't get lost in my previous post, that wasn't for you. Stay right here.

I was only stating that I hope your prediction is as right as the Richland one. Is there a problem? Can’t we have a little fun? Or do we have to be negative?

Elite I must have misunderstood your post about the Jonesboro vs May game , are you saying that may will 45 Jonesboro or where you referring to something else ? Sorry if I over read the comment!

Blue Bird":2yqe8n8d said:
Granger's toy shows 50% of the regional games going the distance. I'll back off of that a little and say that 3 of 8 will be a complete game. Only May and Jonesboro shows to be within 20 points. That is the number I consider to be a close game in sixman. While I am on the subject, the word "blowout" is being used a little loosely this year. Just because a team is 45'd does not make it a blowout. A blowout is a game that ends at the half or maybe 1 ball possesion in the second half. Any game that makes into the fourth quarter has at some point been fairly even and hard fought.
I have to disagree with you, if you lose by 45 points you got blown out regardless of how long the game goes. In 11 man if a team gets beat by 45 that's a blowout. In basketball if a team gets beat by 45 it's a blowout.

texmac68":1l68smk0 said:
Blue Bird":1l68smk0 said:
I have to disagree with you, if you lose by 45 points you got blown out regardless of how long the game goes. In 11 man if a team gets beat by 45 that's a blowout. In basketball if a team gets beat by 45 it's a blowout.

Yeah I agree. If you divide 45 by 8 that’s around 5.5 and if you’re up by 5 or 6 touchdowns in a game I’d say you have clear control. But I will say it seems like larger leads in 6 man are smaller because I’ve seen teams turn around large deficits often in 6 man.

Back