Really?

NDknight04":nz7t930w said:
I think my Knights will surprise some people still. We've got some real young talent that should be coming into their own once district rolls around. Looking forward to hopefully seeing another run to the big dance!

I looked at the write up on Stars...ND will play second fiddle to them this year. Looks like Granbury is down as well. Making a Stars championship game birth even greater.

New Braunfels definitely outplayed Live Oak. However the NB player was ejected for an obvious foul, nothing bogus about it. LO played most of the game without their senior QB who was tackled then stepped on by #33 for NB in a pretty low class move. That made LO's #2 (their best player by far) have to move to QB which limited him. That said, no one who saw the game can argue that the NB team played better on both sides of the ball and deserved the win. I hope they get to play again later this year. I will drive a long way to see that game.

SmallTownFan":2zk4gyl4 said:
New Braunfels definitely outplayed Live Oak. However the NB player was ejected for an obvious foul, nothing bogus about it. LO played most of the game without their senior QB who was tackled then stepped on by #33 for NB in a pretty low class move. That made LO's #2 (their best player by far) have to move to QB which limited him. That said, no one who saw the game can argue that the NB team played better on both sides of the ball and deserved the win. I hope they get to play again later this year. I will drive a long way to see that game.

Looking at the playoffs format it most likely will be LO and NBCA rematching. D2 bracket looks to be the heavy hitter this year but there is still much of the season left to be played so teams can move around.

I'll start a playoff bracket thread possibly tonight with "who will win" and come potential match-ups.

LO isnt even going to win their district. Holy Trinity and NCTA both can beat them. They will lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs. They are not their typical dominant selves. That brutal non district schedule has them beat up.

Warcat82":2oqpd9s0 said:
LO isnt even going to win their district. Holy Trinity and NCTA both can beat them. They will lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs. They are not their typical dominant selves. That brutal non district schedule has them beat up.

Looks like NB won’t win their district either.....

Warcat82":1asi8my9 said:

Live Oak is in a different category when compared to HTCS and NCTA. Live Oak will win district and play for the State Championship AGAIN

Back