Realignment 2014-16.... Ramblings from the WEST

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
District 1
Happy Cowboys are pretty HAPPY with this......
District 2
Valley will extend their district title win streak.....
Should be VERY INTERESTING whose #2
District 3
Welcome to be BIG dance New Home, No more playing Southland and Wilson
Should be the most competitive district with Anton, Ropes, Meadow, Whiteface
I believe Ropes will be back on top
District 4
Borden County and Grady will be the top 2 here
District 7
Ira should extend their dominance over this district once again
District 8
Poor Aspermont... You move up to Div. I.... and NOT put in District 2
Don't know what you did to make the UIL mad but say hello to
my little friends.... CROWELL, KNOX CITY, ROTAN
District 10
Good to see the Rivalry renewed...
GORDON vs. STRAWN, with a little sprinkling of MAY
These 3 should make this district PRETTY COMPETITIVE
Gustine and Lingleville, Get Ya Popcorn Ready
District 12
Eden, Medina, Paint Rock, Rochelle.......
Newby's goin to the UIL Playoffs....
District 14
Abbott gets a tougher schedule with Milford and Coolidge but Abbott will prevail

Don't know enough about the other districts

Happiest Team with New Realignment..............District 12

Saddest Team with New Realignment..............Aspermont

Happy to see them gone .............. District 15 and District 16... NO MORE OAKWOOD

Eating Crow tonight..... ROTAN, IF they make the playoffs, NO MORE THROCKMORTON 2012 and NO MORE CROWELL 2013.... BUT IRA AWAITS 2014.....

Best Mad Scramble for #2 .......District 2 .........Lorenzo, Spur, Petersburg

Community wishing they could up and move their entire town.........VERIBEST.... because no matter how hard the Falcons play even their VERIBEST won't be enough in this district with Robert Lee and Water Valley.

The UFC of the UIL......... District 3

Region 1 Champ.......... Valley
Region 2 Champ.......... Ira
Region 3 Champ......... Strawn
Region 4 Champ........ Abbott

My DARN WAY TOOOOOOOO EARLY District Picks......

District 1
Happy, White Deer
District 2
Valley, Petersburg
District 3
Ropes, Whiteface
District 4
Borden County, Grady
District 5
Rankin, Garden City
District 6
Water Valley, Robert Lee
District 7
Ira, Hermleigh
District 8
Crowell, Knox City

District 9
Newcastle, Bryson
District 10
Strawn, May
District 11
Zephyr, Lometa
District 12
Eden, Medina
District 13
Aquilla, Blum
District 14
Abbott, Milford
District 15......................THE NFC EAST
Savoy, Campbell
District 16
Apple Springs, Laird Hill

Kramer, you are one of the guys that picked May to finish last in there district last year! oopps!

I would differ with you on District 12. My pick for the playoffs would be Rochelle and Medina.

Statsman has Shane Mallery officially been hired at Throckmorton yet? When that actually happens there is a discussion to be had on the shifting of strength from Strawn to Throck and how it might effect both teams.

Yes; Coach Mallory is the new person in Throckmorton. I understand he will be taking over some time in March. Would not want to be playing this team in D2. Best wishes to Coach and his family!

TruthHurts04....
What in the scrambled eggs are you talking about...... ME BEING WAY OFF, AND DO I WATCH FOOTBALL or FUTBULL.....

I think you been sniffing on those moldy, deep fried mule-testies......

How are these WRONG......

District 1 - I pick HAPPY.... Whose going to beat them in district 1
District 2 - Valley will 45 everyone in this district
District 3 - I stated, NEW HOME will not be in the top anymore.....
District 4 - I picked Borden County and Grady to fight it out for top 2 spots....
District 7 - I picked IRA.......... Do you really think anyone will knock of Ira in this district.....
District 8 - I said ASPERMONT is in for a LONG DISTRICT SEASON... having to play Crowell and Knox City.....
District 10 - never picked a winner but said, Gordon and Strawn get to RENEW their rivalry within a district...
District 12 - NEVER PICKED a winner here as well, but said someone new will.....
District 14 - I picked ABBOTT......

I said HAPPIEST TEAM with the UIL 2014 - District 12
I said SADDEST TEAM with the UIL 2014 - Aspermont, going from DII to District 8 with Crowell, Knox City, Rotan
I said Eating Crow with the UIL 2014 - ROTAN,

I left with the final 4
Region 1 - Valley
Region 2 - Ira
Region 3 - Strawn
Region 4 - Abbott

So you tell me who wins the district I posted above.......

I really think you need to stop sitting on the toilet while watching the winter Olympics because those bowel fumes you been sniffing has wrecked your brain....

i'll be the 1st to admit,

I don't know a darn thing about these 6 man teams. I followed my beloved Alvin Living Stones Lions until we relocated to Levelland Texas.
I'm debating on following Valley or Borden County in 2014, since they'll be (MORE-THAN-LIKELY) the 2 best teams in MY AREA.
Now I just tag along with WD to games.

So mine are just ramblings..... Being retired with nothing to do, sometimes I get on here and ramble away because me beloved wife won't listen to me.

Kramer":3hj40hqe said:
i'll be the 1st to admit,

So mine are just ramblings..... Being retired with nothing to do, sometimes I get on here and ramble away because me beloved wife won't listen to me.

You ought to hook up with Smokey.........

OBK, you can't shame me into working......... Many have tried...... All have thus far failed...........
Anyways retirement is a full time job.

Kramer":1plqnhuw said:

Are you saying that your wife would listen to you before you retired? How did you get that to happen?

smokeyjoe53":168osedg said:
OBK, you can't shame me into working......... Many have tried...... All have thus far failed...........
Anyways retirement is a full time job.
Not trying to shame you back to work, just hooking you up with a potential wingman.......

Back