Rankin Vs Borden County Live Broadcast

We must have watched a totally different feed then... I know it was high school kiddos manning the cameras, but you should see the broadcasts that RISD puts out... pretty solid!!

Not sure who was running the show but the quality was as good as I have seen. Watched a couple from the Dallas/FT. Worth area first 2 weeks and this was as good as any I have watched. Keep up the good work Rankin.

Rios will be out for an extended period of time, unfortunately. Goodley missed the second half. Either way, rankin shot themselves in the foot more times than I’d like to admit. They are not looking like the team that was a game away from state last year. Maybe Burkhart’s 2019 offseason magic is wearing off?..
IsoRight":c5bza33c said:
I heard Goodley and Rios did not play, or didn't play the whole game. Any truth to this?

I don’t know who played and who didn’t but this was a great broadcast. I didn’t start watching until 2nd half but the quality of the broadcast was top shelf. Yes the broadcasters showed a “little” favoritisms but it was their team they were broadcasting. I don’t remember any comments about anyone missing. Some broadcast, that is all you hear. Rankin broadcast, Great job.

Wyatt-Riot":1gkewg2q said:
Rankin ISD Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPLReABl9Q&t=3s BC vs Rankin (2nd half)

Click on the link to get a view of what it looked like.

This was our first attempt...we have a few rough edges to work out, but we are super pleased with the final product. If you try this setup, it is not easy, but once you figure it out--it is pretty cool!

This is fun stuff. I always enjoy and appreciate student led creative projects. So many more skills involved that apply to future life than fill in the bubble tests.

Please post the future works as well.

Wyatt-Riot":3uo3iouc said:
Rankin ISD Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPLReABl9Q&t=3s BC vs Rankin (2nd half)

Click on the link to get a view of what it looked like.

This was our first attempt...we have a few rough edges to work out, but we are super pleased with the final product. If you try this setup, it is not easy, but once you figure it out--it is pretty cool!

This is fun stuff. I always enjoy and appreciate student led creative projects. So many more skills involved that apply to future life than fill in the bubble tests.

Please post the future works as well.

Great job on the video broadcast fun to watch. I get that announcers are from rankin but taking a shot at BC players after they show great sportsmanship is not something we like to listen too. Otherwise great job.

Back