Rainjack sponsors Sixmania's state game broadcasts

I'm not attending the game, and I certainly won't be announcing anything. Having State games on a Wednesday or Thursday is pretty much a guarantee that the gate receipts will be less than a second round playoff game.

Cowboy asked for some help - I was in a position to help. Goob can suck on the north end of a south bound spider monkey for all I care.

Everyone Knows More":2f5l108f said:
Putting Coach in front of that Rigdon guy is a joke. I Thought Coach Tyler fixed that issue along time ago. The guy can not get one leg in Jerry and Shawn Rogers coaching jock. Congrats Richland on another State Championship.

Why would he want to put a leg in anyone's jock strap? Rigdon evokes polarizing opinions. He might have a problem with authority figures, but the guy can coach.

rainjacktx":3u8rwrnc said:
Everyone Knows More":3u8rwrnc said:
Putting Coach in front of that Rigdon guy is a joke. I Thought Coach Tyler fixed that issue along time ago. The guy can not get one leg in Jerry and Shawn Rogers coaching jock. Congrats Richland on another State Championship.

Why would he want to put a leg in anyone's jock strap? Rigdon evokes polarizing opinions. He might have a problem with authority figures, but the guy can coach.

rainjacktx":3n6boam7 said:
Everyone Knows More":3n6boam7 said:

burkhardt does win. At all cost even the great TE has some stories as do many other RS alumni. The Bs hides well in the dark but when the lights come on its very very clear.

You guys and your misinformation is astounding. You take a small snippet of something you heard or read and add, magnify, and publish this libelous bs. It seems to be just out of hatred or jeolousy or both. These message boards are mostly bs, but some of you take it to the extreme.

rainjacktx":17ztxi7c said:
Everyone Knows More":17ztxi7c said:

Why would he want to put a leg in anyone's jock strap? Rigdon evokes polarizing opinions. He might have a problem with authority figures, but the guy can coach.[/

Haha! What has he Coached?

He was a pretty successful college baseball coach. I know it’s not 6man football but a lot more goes into being a college coach than a high school coach. In my opinion college success surpasses high school success.

Johnny South":1pafafq5 said:
You guys and your misinformation is astounding. You take a small snippet of something you heard or read and add, magnify, and publish this libelous bs. It seems to be just out of hatred or jeolousy or both. These message boards are mostly bs, but some of you take it to the extreme.

Johnny some people know facts like real people in real towns who know the truth about burky. Ever been to Rankin?? Yessir facts. Ask burly how his real estate deal is working out in Rankin. Loyalty is great until you loose touch with reality.

Everyone Knows More":1uh9t54s said:

Rigdon set an NCAA record, or rather his baseball team did several years ago. Maybe get some facts behind you before you start spewing the stupidity.

rainjacktx":1w5tub8i said:
Everyone Knows More":1w5tub8i said:

Rigdon set an NCAA record, or rather his baseball team did several years ago. Maybe get some facts behind you before you start spewing the stupidity.

I'd rather have somebody who might be offensive but real to my face (rigdon) than a sly Coyote who will bite you from behind (burky)

rainjacktx":2qvbehfp said:
Everyone Knows More":2qvbehfp said:

6manonly":2qvbehfp said:
rainjacktx":2qvbehfp said:
Everyone Knows More":2qvbehfp said:

I'd rather have somebody who might be offensive but real to my face (rigdon) than a sly Coyote who will bite you from behind (burky)

* Exactly, point proven. Very well said

coyotefan":1qd1be2b said:
LBK6manFan":1qd1be2b said:
Pretty sure (fikes from RS aka Goob) started talking smack to rainjack back in the day, and they had some strong words for each other. Same boat (Goob) reverend fikes threatened to meet me at a random place and or at my residence. Gotta be something in the water at RS. Embarrassing for a preacher to try and fight someone they dont know, not to mention another RS fan who private messaged me to "meet up! Whenever, whenever". I criticize the coaches, not the players. whats been done to the previous coach and all the strings pulled by a former coach who had abandoned RS twice and "amazingly" came back a week before the season, not too mention the addition of the Rigdon kids, Valley kids, and whatever else he could bring in to go for number 9. I put an asterisk by JBs name if he wins, this is Coach Rigdons state championship

This may be the dumbest post I have ever read!!!!!!

Why is that? Because everything I've said is factual and it hurt your feelings? Facts dont have feelings. If I remember correctly, you and Canis latranis along with the drunkard Fikes (Goob) tried to "pack up" and insult me over another post /thread. How come it says you're from Gail,TX coyotefan? Not too far from Lubbock and you seem know a lot on the inside of RS. The fact you wont post your name proves my point...again. Hide behind your screen names you RS cowards.

Murdoch":3sc8q0rl said:
Maybe Borden County Coyotes. Knucklehead! You say he knows a lot about RS. Sheesh ! What about you?

Good one! Or maybe hes using an alias like most RS fans use. What's your name Murdoch? You sure seem to love the coach who has abandoned your school twice. Not too mention abandoning his "11man dream" and then abandoning Rankin to come back to the school he had abandoned twice. To be named Ad/HFB a week before the season without reason to "fire" or demote the actual AD/HFB coach, just doesnt make any sense. Everything was planned and intentional. Anyone can see through that crap. Not too mention the profanity JB uses constantly and his so called "fight club" , making the JH kids throw on boxing gloves and beat the crap out of each other. Sounds like a great coach to me...

You know all this, why don't you take it to UIL or CPS. Get him banned or jailed. I don't "love him". I'm just tired of the negativity some people spew.

Murdoch":sljtwzbm said:
You know all this, why don't you take it to UIL or CPS. Get him banned or jailed. I don't "love him". I'm just tired of the negativity some people spew.

It should and will happen, and I'll have my popcorn ready. I doubt you know this, but there are a lot of good folks from RS that aren't very big fans of JB. I know former RS players who have played under him who have told me similar stories. I've had some RS folks reach out to me/message me on FB because they want the truth out. I wont give you any names but single party consent (recording without the other party knowing), is legal in Texas. Let's just leave it right there.

Well I tell you, whoever you are and wherever you go, there's gonna be people that hate you. I know a story about a guy from Nazareth (not Texas) and this bunch hated him so.... but you probably heard the story already. Anyhow Burkhart's win-loss record speaks for itself and like it or not, in Texas public schools, when it comes to football, winning is EVERYTHING! I know teaching the boys discipline, ethics, etc. is what it should be about and is in some cases but everybody wants a winner. I knew some people in RS that didn't like him either but the right people or enough people wanted him, so there he is......WINNING again.

Well, my post got hijacked, but it's still mine. Again, I'd like to thank rainjack for his help, and I'm adding a huge thanks to FCSA for helping us finish covering expenses. These guys are a blessing.

It's all your fault CowboyP!! I'll be watching on tv.Yall should make some signs in the stands in reference to this site...Championship game eve,.Good Luck to all.

Back