Rainjack sponsors Sixmania's state game broadcasts

CowboyP":10sdogu8 said:
I have to give a huge shout-out to rainjack for sponsoring our state game coverage. Thank you!

You can listen at http://sixmania.com/broadcasts/
Thank you Rainjack, always been a Silverton fan when I was a kid. The Holt brothers and Ivory's were amazing players.(need to post more) Thank you Cowboy P, Leman, Granger, and the others I havent mentioned for the coverage and display of 6man football.

Good for RJ. Nice to see him contributing to the cause in his old age. But it does seem ironic. The things he used to say on here about RS and their fans and now he's sponsoring the broadcast of a game they are heavily favored to win. Whether from the good of your heart or the McLean and MC fans, thanks Rainyfeller or whatever Goob used to call you. I'm sure Mr. Parks will do a good job and enjoy the experience. Go get em' cowboy. Looks like I may be listening.

ArnaudAmalric":31f6iupy said:
It’s nice to see rainjack and goob announcing this game. That’ll be great for SixMan. Good, knowledgeable insight.
If I had any money, I’d sponsor that. Of course most of the money would have to go for hiring a cop to break up the fist fights in the booth.

Sorry I’m no goober. I think we should get this going though. Goob can start the play by play and then tinkler can swoop in with a good one liner about k-cars or recruiting ect...might get interesting. Thanks to rainman for sponsoring though.

oldfat&bald":3gbz7w80 said:
ArnaudAmalric":3gbz7w80 said:
It’s nice to see rainjack and goob announcing this game. That’ll be great for SixMan. Good, knowledgeable insight.
If I had any money, I’d sponsor that. Of course most of the money would have to go for hiring a cop to break up the fist fights in the booth.

Let em' fight. It could be more entertaining than the game depending on the outcome of it. Though I'm rooting for the underdog Matador's.

ArnaudAmalric":32do9kru said:
Sorry I’m no goober. I think we should get this going though. Goob can start the play by play and then tinkler can swoop in with a good one liner about k-cars or recruiting ect...might get interesting. Thanks to rainman for sponsoring though.

How quickly I forget. What was it Goob called RJ, it had something to do with tinkling. I must admit I've wondered before what RJ stood for, a sorcerer of rain for the high plains and caprock?

I can’t quite remember but it was something along the lines of tinkling or tinkler. Not sure what RJ stood for. For the longest time I thought it might have just been RealJealous. But since I’m speaking to you 5111, you had thought the spreads were off last week, do you see the same this week?

ArnaudAmalric":3csg90ax said:
I can’t quite remember but it was something along the lines of tinkling or tinkler. Not sure what RJ stood for. For the longest time I thought it might have just been RealJealous. But since I’m speaking to you 5111, you had thought the spreads were off last week, do you see the same this week?

Probably not, they are mostly sophomores. But they might give yew a better game next year. Arnaud if your aware of the RS recruiting allegations and all that about RJ and tinkling you've been lurking a while.

51eleven":17c8m65i said:
ArnaudAmalric":17c8m65i said:

Probably not, they are mostly sophomores. But they might give yew a better game next year. Arnaud if your aware of the RS recruiting allegations and all that about RJ and tinkling you've been lurking a while.

I might have seen a thing or two. Just never been bored enough to comment. Yet here I am.

Pretty sure (fikes from RS aka Goob) started talking smack to rainjack back in the day, and they had some strong words for each other. Same boat (Goob) reverend fikes threatened to meet me at a random place and or at my residence. Gotta be something in the water at RS. Embarrassing for a preacher to try and fight someone they dont know, not to mention another RS fan who private messaged me to "meet up! Whenever, whenever". I criticize the coaches, not the players. whats been done to the previous coach and all the strings pulled by a former coach who had abandoned RS twice and "amazingly" came back a week before the season, not too mention the addition of the Rigdon kids, Valley kids, and whatever else he could bring in to go for number 9. I put an asterisk by JBs name if he wins, this is Coach Rigdons state championship

LBK6manFan":cvmf0w9z said:
Pretty sure (fikes from RS aka Goob) started talking smack to rainjack back in the day, and they had some strong words for each other. Same boat (Goob) reverend fikes threatened to meet me at a random place and or at my residence. Gotta be something in the water at RS. Embarrassing for a preacher to try and fight someone they dont know, not to mention another RS fan who private messaged me to "meet up! Whenever, whenever". I criticize the coaches, not the players. whats been done to the previous coach and all the strings pulled by a former coach who had abandoned RS twice and "amazingly" came back a week before the season, not too mention the addition of the Rigdon kids, Valley kids, and whatever else he could bring in to go for number 9. I put an asterisk by JBs name if he wins, this is Coach Rigdons state championship
LBK...took the bait..sure glad goob practices catch and release.

LBK6manFan":vsi1wpg8 said:

Well it all depends on which station you remember that story from cnn or fox. Sounds to me like goob might have you right where he wants you. Hook, line and sinker. As for the other guy I’m not sure he might have been serious. Did you tell him to roll or pull up? Goob and RJ had a good time with each other in the day I’m sure of it. Asterisk or not it goes down in the books the same win or lose.

Eddie Haskell":2v9mh5bl said:
LBK6manFan":2v9mh5bl said:
LBK...took the bait..sure glad goob practices catch and release.

He didn't used to catch and release. It's been discussed on here, he planked his carp. On a wet cedar shake, like yankee's do with salmon. Even Smokey commented on the practice.
Remember we're talking about a Reverend here that likes Everkleer and redheads. Seems like he mentioned doing a few days in county once but never what for.
When he got on that Everkleer he could be pretty witty.
But him and RJ calling the game might call for a referee. They'd probably start out fighting over who is doing color and who gets play by play.
For referee I nominate the man behind the curtain, not Oz but Guru. He's experienced on the T V.
Though not unbiased. He was feted and fed well by the Yote fans early on in this endeavor.

LBK6manFan":w0jxzu53 said:

This may be the dumbest post I have ever read!!!!!!

Putting Coach in front of that Rigdon guy is a joke. I Thought Coach Tyler fixed that issue along time ago. The guy can not get one leg in Jerry and Shawn Rogers coaching jock. Congrats Richland on another State Championship.

Back