Put another one up...

I'm sure they have a great chance, but there are a few other teams that would like to see that not happen and will have something to say about it.

I like it when teams/players are confident. Just not cocky! Remember, pride goeth before a destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

freddyalltheway":gxyrlkbt said:
Freddy is addin' another golden ball to their collection this year. No contest.

freddy, I think Coach Shipman may want a talk with you. He's great at lowering expectations of everyone except those kids wearing green uniforms at his school. I think he wants anyone with his program to keep an "Aw, Shucks, I hope we can win a couple games this year" attitude to the public. And then he steamrollers you 48-0. And you enjoy it, which is the worst part of the whole thing.

But then again, it ain't braggin' if you can do it. Four of the last five years, they've done it.

And I wouldn't be taking the grocery money and asking the bookie to put it against Heritage this year, either.

But let's humor my pal, Brother Robert, and the rest of the D2 coaches and go through the formailities of playing the season anyway.

All I am going to say is I have been part of college championship teams that have failed to finish the job. December 6th is a long way away and a lot can happen between now and then.

freddy is the undisputed champs untill proven other whys. itd take an army to beat them now but give em 1 or 2 years and we'll all have a shot

wild dog11":2lnqvitd said:
freddy is the undisputed champs untill proven other whys. itd take an army to beat them now but give em 1 or 2 years and we'll all have a shot

Nothing like a good challenge being laid at your feet. And no it wont take an army, all it takes is a David stepping out of the crowd. Watch what you ask for wild dog!!!!

have you ever played fredericksburg? there was 1! team in tapps div.II to play them well, they 45d everyone else. beatable yes. david in div.II hope so till then lets see what happens

yea im glad we played them... once. and no more haha. there second string is weak when we did if they didnt have thiose starters we coulda beat them but they were good. hope they lost them ha

Fredricksburg has earned the title as the team to beat. They could be on their way to do it again. But the season is very long and a lot can happen between now and December. Every dog has their day in the sun.

Everyone traveling this weekend to games be safe, and good luck.

Ozarka Pro":1jevv1h7 said:
Why don't you guys just play for the glory of God and not for "Another golden ball"
Like come on, really?

Pro ... Problem is, they've been able to do both.

Don't assume that the guy who started this thread is a representative of Heritage School or their football team. If I remember right, we found that he lives, shall we say, a couple area codes away from Fredericksburg.

If I remember, the Eagles started last year out with an 0-2 record and ended up 11-3. Milford beat them 55-14, and I wouldn't be suprised if it happens again this year.

gear31":1vo1wgeo said:
Fredricksburg has earned the title as the team to beat. They could be on their way to do it again. But the season is very long and a lot can happen between now and December. Every dog has their day in the sun.

Everyone traveling this weekend to games be safe, and good luck.

Speaking of sun, remember, it's been a hot summer. I heard the Devil was thinking of taking his vacation in South Texas, but when he saw the temperatures he said it was cooler to stay home.

Be sure to be hyrdrated ... as players and spectators. Guys, tank up on water tonight and tomorrow morning. Stay away from sodas and "energy drinks;" you need to have that water in you hours before the game!

cowboy91":549xb6j6 said:
wild dog11":549xb6j6 said:

Nothing like a good challenge being laid at your feet. And no it wont take an army, all it takes is a David stepping out of the crowd. Watch what you ask for wild dog!!!!

Yep. But one of the reasons that the David and Goliath story was big is because Goliath was Quadzillion and Zero in the win/loss column going into that match. Wouldn't have been as big a story if the big guy won that fight.

frddy will lose to milford, adn probably some others but no one in tapps div.II will if they do have those starters back. yea there was a kid from vernon who died after football from dehydration this past week.

Fredericksburg":xkzig1ua said:
freddyalltheway":xkzig1ua said:
wild dog11":xkzig1ua said:
frddy will lose to milford

False.
You do know Milford won 49 to Zip?

Don't be too hard on our pal.

It may take a few days for the Fredericksburg paper to make it to "freddyalltheway's" mailbox. Last I heard, his Zip Code wasn't 78624 or anywhere nearby.

Plus, isn't the Fred. paper a weekly on Wed. or Thurs.?

Back