Plowboys

The Cowboys haven't been Deluxe since the 90's.
That's when Jimmy Johnson built the Team.
I know Switzer set around running his mouth, drinking bourbon and coke and got credit for Jimmy's team winning their 3rd Superbowl. But that was all Jimmy.

I am a cowboy fan since mid 60s, but this was their first game. Don't get your cart before the horse, it will be a long season. One of these games they will need their offense to really produce and I really didn't see it last night.

I am a cowboy fan since mid 60s, but this was their first game. Don't get your cart before the horse, it will be a long season. One of these games they will need their offense to really produce and I really didn't see it last night.

My comment was kinda tongue in cheek. I do think they have the pieces in place to make a deep run, and possibly get into the Super Bowl, but Dallas never seems to be able to get it all together at the right time. Hopefully that'll change this year but, as you say, only time will tell.

My unpopular opinion: Dallas needs a more consistent quarterback. Dak is a great player...every other week. I'd rather have a quarterback that's just good enough every week.

Im with you Mike.. SUPER BOWL BOUND BABY. Will the Cowboys break our hearts for another year.. there is no doubt, But I'm ready for it.

When the cowboys can no longer break your heart then maybe they can get past the 49ers and play the Chiefs in the Stuperbowl, bad music and all.

Back