Playoff Brackets Released

Just noticed this.

Yesterday they had NDCS (69) going to the DIII bracket and Plainview (69) going to the DII bracket. Today it has flip-flopped.

Wondering what it will be tomorrow?

Still seems it should just be a set number not the 2 smallest from a district. Cause some district have all larger schools. NCTA is at 72 but yet lower enrollment schools are going to div 2 and NCTA is going dig 3, just doesn't make sense. Just set a number or freaking due away and just have div 2 playoffs and forget all this big little crap.

Wonder if it's the same enrollment they go to the total school enrollment to decide???

I was told football is based on how many boys are enrolled and all other sports it's total enrollment of the school. Because we have some girls that can kick extra points but can't be on the football team because it's based on how many boys go to that particular school.

If I'm not correct there is no rule that says that a girl can't play football..
Not that I agre or disagree... just sayin I have never seen a rule

Only other thing I can think of is that Flavor Flay has his hand in it and didn't get the first round bye like he thought he would so he wants to play the weaker team in the first round and therefore Plainview went to the small school bracket.
Because it would make sense for total enrollment to be the most logical solution for this type of situation but like most of you have said this church league will change it on Thursday before the first round of playoffs.

I'm just going by what I was told about the girls playing football because I questioned it because we have a girl that could kick extra points and the coach said she couldn't play football because football is based on how many boys are enrolled in the school.
I bet one of these guys that have been involved in six man football longer than me would know.

Looks like I have it wrong in an earlier post. Dallas Tyler Street will getWeatherford in the first round not Plainview and the winner will get one of the WF teams in the second round.
Correct me if I'm wrong . And it looks like Longview Trinity will play Grandbury in the second round.
The South still has a lot of game outcomes to kinda set it into place. It's a lot more competative for sure.

They are I pretty sure.
Grandbury and Longview Trinity I think get the first round bye because they have already beat the other D3 school in their districts.
I think that's right. Not sure if the D2 brackets have be determined by who beat who in these two districts.

I think district 2's outcome depends on what Temple does since they are the 2nd largest team in that district. Some reason they get last then Granbary becomes the 2nd largest team of the 4 remaining.
Longview's first round bye will more than likely come down to who wins the district when Longview Christian faces Longview Trinity. Winner gets a 1st round bye and District title.

I'm fine with whichever bracket ND gets in, I would just like to know how it is being determined in the case of a tie in enrollment. District finish? Overall enrollment? Boys enrollment?

NDknight04":3k4gybwv said:
I'm fine with whichever bracket ND gets in, I would just like to know how it is being determined in the case of a tie in enrollment. District finish? Overall enrollment? Boys enrollment?

NDkight, which team in the D2 South has impressed you guys up North the most?

NDknight04":zebcgvkv said:

Too many tough teams in either bracket. Top is probably the safest bet with Waco live oak and alpha vs d3 dealing with seguin, baytown, possibly bulverde...

I haven't been able to watch too much film on any of the south teams, but from I read on these message boards San Marcos is still a force to be reckoned with. I know all too well how good they can be, seeing them first hand last year against my boys in the state finals.

Waco Live Oak seems pretty stacked too. I agree with the above poster. Too many tough outs in both brackets this year.

Back