Places to eat in Lubbock

MOOSE MAGOOSE'S<BR>located on the corner of <BR>University & 85th<P>THE BEST PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SANDWICHES IN ALL OF LUBBOCK<BR>Great atmosphere on the weekends

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wonder Dog:<BR><STRONG>MOOSE MAGOOSE'S<BR>located on the corner of <BR>University & 85th<P>THE BEST PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SANDWICHES IN ALL OF LUBBOCK<BR>Great atmosphere on the weekends</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I went there a couple of times in college, but I felt the waitresses were a little stuck-up. I mean seriously, lady, I only want your phone number. Geez!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 6mansam:<BR><STRONG>Mexican Food - 50th street caboose at 50th and slide</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Surely, you jest?!?!<P>I think I should be made immune to flood control.

These are my favorites in Lubbock<P>Mexican Food:<BR>Abuelo's<BR>Lujan's<BR>On The Border<P>Steaks:<BR>Logan's Roadhouse<BR>Texas Roadhouse<P>BBQ:<BR>Rib Crib<BR>Rudy's<P>Chinese:<BR>Pei Wei (P.F. Chang's)<BR>Chinese Kitchen<P>Italian:<BR>Carino's<BR>One Guy From Italy<BR>Olive Garden<P>Others:<BR>Applebees<BR>Joes Crab Shack<BR>Fuddruckers<BR>Buffalo Wild Wings

Devil Ex<BR> I dont think MQN is that great anymore. Try the chicken soft tacos at Fuentes Downtown in San Angelo...very good. I used to like the County Line in Lubbock for a steak, anyone know if its still open?

County line is not open anymore from what I have heard. Just about anything from Fuentes is good. Henry's is back open and under the old owners, so their fodd is great again.

We went through San angelo and stopped off at Mejor Que Nada. MAN! What a disspointment. they are nothing like they used to be. I was all ready for some good mexican since we moved up to the metromess. I guess I need to start looking elsewhere.

Back