Picks for final week best games + one possible sleeper.

dawgfan23

11-man fan
My picks for best games of week 10:
Sands-Borden County
Meadow-Ropes
Mullin-Cherokee
May-Zephyr

Possible sleeper, could be closer than spread, Rankin-Fort Davis.
If Fort Davis can hold off early push and stay in the game early, could be a good game, we'll see???

Any one else have one?

BC over Sands
Meadow over Ropes
FD - Rankin could be close. Where is this being played?

The other two games are in the east. No one wins.

ft davis is better than most think they have improved through out the year, meadow is better than most think too

Rochelle-Lometa could be interesting. Rochelle is bigger and more physical so if Lometa can spread them out some they could make it interesting.
Ft.Davis and Rankin could be a great game. Ft. Davis has to lengthen the game and let the home field altitude help them some. If Rankin jumps on them early it could be difficult for Ft. Davis to catch up. Ft. Davis is a better than expected team this year.

I believe the Aquilla - Penelope game will be interesting. Aquilla is the favorite by 40, but their workhorse is out this week. If Penelope can manage an upset, and Abbott beats Bynum, there will be a 3-way tie for 1st. If Aquilla wins, they walk away as district champs. The pressure is on the Cougars this week.

LONELY ,,,,,,,,IM MR LONELY ,,,,,,,,,,,IVE GOT NOBODY,,,,,,TO CALL MY OWN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND YOULL BE THE ONLY ONE THAT PREDICTED AN UPSET BY SANDS AND WE SHALL BOW DOWN SO STAY STRONG PONY BOY

Back