Parcells Retires

Lane Kiffin is the new Oakland Raiders coach. Youngest NFL coach ever. He basically predicted that he'll make the Raiders good. Yeah, and maybe after he does that, he'll go and punch out God...

Bob Stoops- maybe he could finally get Roy to reach his full potential

Wade Phillips- With his scheme Demarcus Ware could easily put up Merriman type numbers. It would be nice to see what the talent of this 3-4 can do with some one at the helm that has experience.

Who do you really think is going to get the gig? 2 words Dit...ka

Jason Garrett ?

Demarcus Ware,I never could figure why the Cowboys best pass rusher would drop back on coverage sometimes?? Could it be That Roy Williams can't cover wide-outs?

I can see Garrett being named OC, but I'd be surprised if they made him HC.

Roy Williams cannot cover. The Cowboys would be better off if they moved him to OLB. I know that this will not happen, but I can dream.

You'll find Demarcus Ware on a WR on occasion because he is a great athlete and covers exceptionally well for a LB.

I'd love to see Jones snag Ron Rivera from the Bears. That would be my #1 choice.

Rivera is a great defensive coach, but how enticing is it for a guy who runs the 4-3 to come to team built around a 3-4 defensive?

They are kicking around the thought of having Anthony Henry play free safety which would allow Roy to focus on what he should be focusing on, short stuff over the middle and stopping the run. Covering the faster tight ends in the league and wideouts deep down the field is not what he is made for. Making people pay across the middle and stopping the run is.

Demarcus Ware could have 15+ sacks next year if the next coordinator turns him loose.

My dream coach for the job is either Bill Cowher or Bob Stoops.

According to knowledgeable sources, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has decided to hire Jason Garrett at least to be Dallas' offensive coordinator -- and possibly to be the successor to retired head coach Bill Parcells.

What a bonehead move I'm sure Garrett is a great coach he was moving up the chain in Miami. But please what is going on here? If he is not your new head guy then what are you going to do? Expect the new guy to not bring in some of his own assistants?

8) too old bearcat. not a fat chance signing bobby stoops for the cowboys job. what about macky brown down at texas and franchione, they would be good picks. i know let coach jones run the show his self, we all know he picks the players he likes in the drafts. he will always save money and pick drafted players or old players on waivers. norv turner is the best coach too pick. he developed troy,emmitt, and michael, and others too there potenial. old bearcat, maybe you can be the water boy, and hold the sticks on the sidelines haha. boomer sooner always. ou-johnny.

I like Phillips he is a great coach just like his daddy. I heard him speak in San Angelo at the football clinic years ago and respect him. He is also a great assistant coach which makes him perfect for Jones.

Back