Paducah vs Matador

I have seen them and I also saw both of them get carved up by passing teams. They aren't impressive or "game changers" not even close.

Ya your just lucky they were out last night, or else y'all would've got home a lot earlier. And they would've showed you just how big of game changers they really are.

Let's see who's still playing football in week 11, and who is playing basketball. LOL @ some Paducah dink bragging about their football power. Step into reality, kiddo.

Bryant made your little dragons look like d@@@ idiots last night till he went out with a breathing problem and y'all's little so called speedster couldnt catch him and his last td on a kickoff if I recall he shoved 22s face in the dirt after he made the rest of them look stupid. Just saying you are very proud to beat them you must have the same amount of brains as your superintendent over there.

You got beat 107-68 on Homecoming. It was a three point game at the half. MC managed to put 18 points on the board after the half while Paducah put 54 on the board.

Transplant":3r0kdctt said:
You got beat 107-68 on Homecoming. It was a three point game at the half. MC managed to put 18 points on the board after the half while Paducah put 54 on the board.

Wow you are a genius. Glad to see you are accomplished at 2nd grade math. Well, maybe 3rd grade, no offense to the second graders.

Paducah has a way better sports program then matador could ever dream of! Anybody would tell you that Paducah has state titles in basketball and track and has had success in every level of football theyve played! As for matador they didnt have a winning season in football until the divisions were split! So for matador thinking their some power house get real!

Back