Out of Curiousity

play2win":38mkpy5t said:
was really thinking it would be filled with more coaches.

It is. This time of year especially.
Nobody's yet responded to my jock strap joke.
If you just watch the traffic and topics, most of the posts are by Coaches looking for games or next year's basketball tournaments.
Soon track will be the hot topic then comes football coaching position openings as the school year ends.
Finally in late summer and the fall we fans get just enough knowledge to make fools of ourselves.
Granger has likely unintentionally created the best site on the web for Texas 1A Coaches to interact regarding scheduling in particular, for all sports their schools play.

OBK, we need a picture of an athletic supporter here.

51eleven":1h6szoka said:
play2win":1h6szoka said:

If you just watch the traffic and topics, most of the posts are by Coaches looking for games or next year's basketball tournaments.
Soon track will be the hot topic then comes football coaching position openings as the school year ends.
Finally in late summer and the fall we fans get just enough knowledge to make fools of ourselves.
Granger has likely unintentionally created the best site on the web for Texas 1A Coaches to interact regarding scheduling in particular, for all sports their schools play.

I was deliberately ignoring that one. I've hijacked this thread once already......

51eleven":223yna5y said:
play2win":223yna5y said:

And then there are the Newbyites...............

51eleven,

That is hilarious. I wanted to get booster club shirts that said "if you can't be an athlete be an athletic supporter". My wife said No! Lol.

CowboyP":273pic4x said:
sixman Dad":273pic4x said:
51eleven,

That is hilarious. I wanted to get booster club shirts that said "if you can't be an athlete be an athletic supporter". My wife said No! Lol.
That's funny!

I used to have a high school coach who had that line on his office wall. With the citation of the source as "Bike," which back in the 70s was one of the leading manufactures of aforementioned merchandise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jockstrap#/media/File:Jockstrap_Ad_1941_01.jpg

freeagent":lqskto26 said:
CowboyP":lqskto26 said:
sixman Dad":lqskto26 said:
51eleven,

That's funny!

I used to have a high school coach who had that line on his office wall. With the citation of the source as "Bike," which back in the 70s was one of the leading manufactures of aforementioned merchandise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jockstrap#/media/File:Jockstrap_Ad_1941_01.jpg

In the early 70's I remember thinner butt straps but a little tighter cup.

Where's the summer all star game this year?

Back