Official Sixmanfootball.com Rankings

The main "problem" with the Guru's rankings is that they don't have everybody's team ranked where they feel they should be. This lack of subjectiveness should be addressed in future versions. Maybe you should make lists tailored to everybody's preferences and email them. That should make everybody happy, happy, happy.

The GORMAN vs Gordon confusion will likely remain an issue for years to come, being in the same district doesnt help, but I expected more out of Mr. Greg Tepper

I've just been waiting for the perfect time to get Leman on that... b/c you know I've NEVER made a mistake... lol

Division I
26 Anton
27 McLean
28 Water Valley
29 Aquilla
30 White Deer

Division II
26 Chillicothe
27 Strawn
28 Silverton
29 Mullin
30 Wellman-Union

Its ok !! Whitharral will work there way up in the rankings. We beat Amherst twice last year and they were still ahead of us. All good. Just take it as motivation boys !!!

working on the privates. waiting to sort out where all of the teams go. we are still waiting to hear about TCAL and teams seem to be dropping like flies.

BnB":rnvl08op said:
granger":rnvl08op said:
working on the privates. .
Enough said..

Yeah? He does this for free. It's been about the public schools since it started but he has willingly incorporated the Church Skools (Goob's words) and privates. If you have a better toy go start your own website.

Granger, I think the Toy may be sick if not broke. Strawn not in the top 25? That's B...aloney.
They were down last year with virtually all sophomores and freshmen in a tough DI district.
I don't know what will happen before but they will win District this year. What happens after that depends on what they learn. I have faith in the Coaches, their program and the players desire and effort.
Even though I don't live there anymore or know many of them.
Go Hounds. GATA.

Leman Saunders":2w668fyz said:
what I turned in had GORMAN ranked and not Gordon, as per the preview article...I guess someone else didn't realize Gorman was playing six-man now

I saw Gorman once last year. I think most people in the sixman world will know their name after this year.
I may be wrong (again), they might get bounced early in the playoff's depending on who they face and their inexperience in them, but they will be there. They have talent, depth and Coaching, as well as a band.

51eleven":38j1jddh said:
BnB":38j1jddh said:
granger":38j1jddh said:
Enough said..

Yeah? He does this for free. It's been about the public schools since it started but he has willingly incorporated the Church Skools (Goob's words) and privates. If you have a better toy go start your own website.

either his joke went way over your head.. or your joke went way over mine.. somebodies missing something here

Leman Saunders":277l1tks said:
More power to Granger and his toy for working on the privates...I work on the privates as well but I dont like putting the privates out there for everyone to gawk at

This guy gets it..

In the old days I didn't even publish the privates. In the newsletter I would run Jon Walk's over mine... then I started releasing them after the first or second week... because they can be so wonky...

Heck, we've found at least six schools in the last week not fielding teams all of a sudden.

51eleven":34msf6v7 said:
Leman Saunders":34msf6v7 said:
what I turned in had GORMAN ranked and not Gordon, as per the preview article...I guess someone else didn't realize Gorman was playing six-man now

I saw Gorman once last year. I think most people in the sixman world will know their name after this year.
I may be wrong (again), they might get bounced early in the playoff's depending on who they face and their inexperience in them, but they will be there. They have talent, depth and Coaching, as well as a band.
They're gonna get bounced by Mt Calm to start, we'll see from there...

pistol":1wysx5j6 said:
51eleven":1wysx5j6 said:
BnB":1wysx5j6 said:
granger":1wysx5j6 said:
Enough said..

either his joke went way over your head.. or your joke went way over mine.. somebodies missing something here

Your right, it went right over my head. I'm the one who was missing the joke. I thought he was dissing the guru for not having the private rankings up yet. Guess I'm too up tight and and need to see some football (I was going to watch the NFL Hall of Fame game but...). Like ZZ Top said, Apologies to Pearlie.

Cougarfan13":319u0gi0 said:
51eleven":319u0gi0 said:
Leman Saunders":319u0gi0 said:

Not sure I follow you Cougar. Do the play each other in the regular season this year? That would be a good game to see.

51eleven":1bsgugv6 said:
Cougarfan13":1bsgugv6 said:
51eleven":1bsgugv6 said:
Leman Saunders":1bsgugv6 said:

Not sure I follow you Cougar. Do they play each other in the regular season this year? That would be a good game to see.

No immediate bites!

Oh! I forgot to remember this.

https://www.facebook.com/Hicosupersaturday

If I can handle the heat I'd like to stick around for the last game.
I wish Don Hardin could be there to shoot the breeze with and share burgers under the tree.
I'll bet he will be there in spirit, watching the whole day from above.

Back