Official Numbers for Realignment

lifegatesports":ich8zyy9 said:
Old Bearkat":ich8zyy9 said:
Interesting that High Island is considering going back to 6 man.

Only "proof" I have of High Island is this note on the list I got of 1A enrollments. Perhaps we can call the school and find out what's up ...
Has anyone called? If not, I'll call later today.

CowboyP":2bdrgmo7 said:
lifegatesports":2bdrgmo7 said:
Old Bearkat":2bdrgmo7 said:

Only "proof" I have of High Island is this note on the list I got of 1A enrollments. Perhaps we can call the school and find out what's up ...

Cowboy ... save the dime because High Island has indicated publicly they're playing 6 man. I think there was a topic/article posted a few weeks back. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16252

Lots of folks who play crowded field and see their numbers start to drop fight the obvious next step to play sixman. Seems I read that Nazareth was gonna wait until h-e-double-hockey-sticks froze over before they went to sixman, but that's where they are gonna play in 2012. I haven't checked the Weather Channel for recent temperature readings in Hades, but I hear a cold front may have went through there recently.

lifegatesports":2cjb56qv said:
CowboyP":2cjb56qv said:
lifegatesports":2cjb56qv said:
Old Bearkat":2cjb56qv said:

Cowboy ... save the dime because High Island has indicated publicly they're playing 6 man. I think there was a topic/article posted a few weeks back. http://sixmanfootball.com/board/viewtop ... 23&t=16252

Lots of folks who play crowded field and see their numbers start to drop fight the obvious next step to play sixman. Seems I read that Nazareth was gonna wait until h-e-double-hockey-sticks froze over before they went to sixman, but that's where they are gonna play in 2012. I haven't checked the Weather Channel for recent temperature readings in Hades, but I hear a cold front may have went through there recently.
It must have, there are several schools that said basically the same thing.

CowboyP":3l4gxlb5 said:
lifegatesports":3l4gxlb5 said:
CowboyP":3l4gxlb5 said:
lifegatesports":3l4gxlb5 said:
Old Bearkat":3l4gxlb5 said:

Cowboy ... save the dime because High Island has indicated publicly they're playing 6 man. I think there was a topic/article posted a few weeks back. http://sixmanfootball.com/board/viewtop ... 23&t=16252

It must have, there are several schools that said basically the same thing.

As has been said before, when it comes down to the choice of 6 man or no football, 6 man will win almost every time.

Back