Oakwood vs union hill

I asked about oakwood last week when they got beat by Calvert, the answer I got is that their stud is currently out due to injury. Probably still out for this game. Apparently a game changer type of stud. Just the answer I got, not a fact.

Me and speedy ( and yes I caught speedy on Thursday after 3 weeks or chasing him, he was hanging out down by the river with the stud turtle, rocket, who had been run over by a moped while trying to cross the sidewalk here at the RV park , crazy stuff I know) were shocked by this score too, glad we have our Sixman expert Shad Cline to chime in on this topic. I don’t know much since I sit here in my 1982 RV listening to my 8 tracks all day and my cb radio all day ( there are a lot of turtles run over everyday by truckers so please help the turtles off the road when ya can, they are such great pets) but back when I played in a leather helmet and no mouthpiece it took more than 1 guy to beat a team. That’s why I’m glad we have these great experts on here to come up with reasons why someone gets beat that might be an overrated team. I see it on here every week when my dial up internet is working. You know maybe a team is better than the other one with or without their stud, I know nothing about these 2 teams because I don’t live on that side of the state but I know I can come on here and have my 5th grade educated mind twisted by the so called experts. Gotta go, time to go clean out my RV sewage, turtles poop a lot for those of you that don’t have a potty trained turtle. Rest In Peace big shug

How about Coolidge beating Calvert or Bynum beating Iredell is this the year Bynum ends their drought and gets to the playoffs I believe 1990 was there last playoff game

Oilman33":2300z5g6 said:
How about Coolidge beating Calvert or Bynum beating Iredell is this the year Bynum ends their drought and gets to the playoffs I believe 1990 was there last playoff game

Oilman33. 1992 was the last time Bynum was in the playoffs.

Mr Conner. We played Bynum twice that year. L Miller was RB and an extremely talented player. Heard he went military. Just curious where he is now.

Reed":mk2e93wb said:
Mr Conner. We played Bynum twice that year. L Miller was RB and an extremely talented player. Heard he went military. Just curious where he is now.

I heard his name a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to find out where he is/was? I still have no idea where he is. I was told he was an amazing athlete and just an overall talented athlete

Ok I wasnt sure I knew they went in 1990 and wasnt sure if they went again I knew they didnt will my brother or my son n law played for them

SFA":3st2boqz said:
Me and speedy ( and yes I caught speedy on Thursday after 3 weeks or chasing him, he was hanging out down by the river with the stud turtle, rocket, who had been run over by a moped while trying to cross the sidewalk here at the RV park , crazy stuff I know) were shocked by this score too, glad we have our Sixman expert Shad Cline to chime in on this topic. I don’t know much since I sit here in my 1982 RV listening to my 8 tracks all day and my cb radio all day ( there are a lot of turtles run over everyday by truckers so please help the turtles off the road when ya can, they are such great pets) but back when I played in a leather helmet and no mouthpiece it took more than 1 guy to beat a team. That’s why I’m glad we have these great experts on here to come up with reasons why someone gets beat that might be an overrated team. I see it on here every week when my dial up internet is working. You know maybe a team is better than the other one with or without their stud, I know nothing about these 2 teams because I don’t live on that side of the state but I know I can come on here and have my 5th grade educated mind twisted by the so called experts. Gotta go, time to go clean out my RV sewage, turtles poop a lot for those of you that don’t have a potty trained turtle. Rest In Peace big shug
Woo boo, I’m an expert?!!!!???? Here I was thinking I was just someone trying to help promote the game and players. Thanks for the promotion, that come with a raise?

Shad, your check should be in the mail. I received mine yesterday for "hits generated". The way it's going, a new BMW may be in the works shortly!

Slim shady and The mouth of sixman! Y’all should get together and have a morning talk show.

Oakwood must be overrated. I did hear from my Cousins best friend Willie Bob that is from that area that oakwood was without a key player so those rumors are true. If my research is correct didn’t Union Hill lose to Avalon (which I predicted) and looks like Trinidad almost beat Avalon which means......Trinidad gonna win the district with Oakwood? Maybe I can be a guest analyst on the Slim shady and the mouth talk show to give my opinions!!!!???

Also I am so glad my brother from another mother....that’s right SFA the ol lumberjack himself found speedy! He sent me evidence of him finding his wheel a few weeks ago and I went looking being a Bigfoot research expert and all. Which reminds me I am gonna be going to East Texas in a few weeks to Caddo Lake to do some tree knocks and some whoops so I might check out a Sixman game over that way again.

Stay prickly my friends!!!!

Prickly Bear

Youngen I didn’t even think about them playing each other, so this could be a good game based on common opponents.

I’m gonna say Trinidad wins in a classic. Also gonna take 2PAC and Avalon to come out of the East.....Fly Eagles Fly! I heard from my ex wife’s Auntie that Avalon played bad against Trinidad and should have been over at half. I could be wrong because trying to figure out who has the upper hand in sixman is as confusing as figuring if the Democrats actually have answers to questions during debates. Don’t want to offend the snowflakes on here but C’mon!

Stay Prickly haters!

Prickly Bear

GT, wish I didn’t already have a commitment in the opposite direction because you got me wondering about this game. I would like to see it. I agree with the last two sentences in your post. I’m going to go with Union Hill. My ex wife’s 3rd husbands ex mother-in-law heard that Union Hill had a bad game against Avalon. I will be trying to keep up with it.

Hey Prickly Pear and Older Folks, If I can interrupt your lovefest you need to target games where they actually tackle occasionally(rarely) like those teams on the west side of I 35. That's right, Richland Springs plays Medina at Marble Falls and weak sister Strawn greyhounds plays May at May. They aren't as salty as they once were but still like to stir up the dirt some. I told my old bloodhound Roscoe about all your ex-in laws and such, he got excited, yawned and went back to sleep. Hope he is ready to chase squirrels this evening. Later.

Well Aggiejimbo75. I will take RS over Medina and Strawn over May. Neither game will be any good with both being blowouts. I don’t like to say I live west of I-35 into liberal country. I am sorry your only friend is a dog but I am sure it’s a beautiful relationship. Didn’t Richland Springs struggle with Aquila? Not slot of tackling going on there

Stay Prickly Aggie!

Prickly Bear

Game Traveler":xyyzplfu said:
Well Aggiejimbo75. I will take RS over Medina and Strawn over May. Neither game will be any good with both being blowouts. I don’t like to say I live west of I-35 into liberal country. I am sorry your only friend is a dog but I am sure it’s a beautiful relationship. Didn’t Richland Springs struggle with Aquila? Not slot of tackling going on there

Stay Prickly Aggie!

Prickly Bear
Thanks Prickly Pair, My dog appreciates your comment. I would post a picture of my mongrel but then everyone would want to buy him or steal him. He has a very sensitive nose and can smell a democrat anywhere near I 35. Best you stay in East Texas where is the water is soft and so are the fans. Tread softly about aggies and such, they are high strung people and might think of you as coaching material since they can't seen to find one.Oh Yes, aggies are also on the east side of I 35. Richland Springs has struggled with a lot of things lately, mostly themselves. That reality show RS was hoping for hasn't panned yet. Seems that there is a lot of conflict on content and such. Goob hasn't straightened things out yet. Later

Back