Oakwood vs union hill

Reed":1z19sqn7 said:
Mr Conner. We played Bynum twice that year. L Miller was RB and an extremely talented player. Heard he went military. Just curious where he is now.

Reed and Oilman33... I found out yesterday that LaVelle Miller is still employed by the Air Force.

Texshorthorns, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am west of I-35 and a die hard Red Raider. You are correct that them democrats and snowflakes are east of I-35 but I have met alot on this side especially on here.

Please post your farmers only profile pic of you and Roscoe. We would all love to see it. Thanks for the complements on the pair too.

Stay Prickly Short Horn!!!

Prickly Bear

Game Traveler":p5ynq1jk said:
Texshorthorns, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am west of I-35 and a die hard Red Raider. You are correct that them democrats and snowflakes are east of I-35 but I have met alot on this side especially on here.

Please post your farmers only profile pic of you and Roscoe. We would all love to see it. Thanks for the complements on the pair too.

Prickly Bear
Well Prickly Bare, I didn't know they taught typing and sarcasm in Lubbock, must be remedial training for persistent underachievers . I sent my money spending daughter there for five years and still waiting on a return on that investment, but she did graduate! The Red Raiders win occasionally but not consistently, you know, even a stray finds a bone on a good day type thing. Well the basketball teams acts like they know what goal looks like. But getting back to liberals and snowflakes, I blame those Yankee imports in the big cities for destroying the peace and solitude I remember growing up west of Fort Worth. Those imports leave a bad smell in Roscoe's sensitive nose. By the way Mayfield didn't look that good last night on the tube so don't feel to bad about losing out on his ego trip when he moved to OU.

Game Traveler":34rk4fga said:

Prickly Bear
Well Prickly Bare, I didn't know they taught typing and sarcasm in Lubbock, must be remedial training for persistent underachievers . I sent my money spending daughter there for five years and still waiting on a return on that investment, but she did graduate! The Red Raiders win occasionally but not consistently, you know, even a stray finds a bone on a good day type thing. Well the basketball teams acts like they know what goal looks like at least the players that transferred in. But getting back to liberals and snowflakes, I blame those Yankee imports in the big cities for destroying the peace and solitude I remember growing up west of Fort Worth. Those imports leave a bad smell in Roscoe's sensitive nose. By the way Mayfield didn't look that good last night on the tube so don't feel to bad about losing out on his ego trip when he moved to OU.

You are right Shorty! A blind squirrel or (sugar glider....RIP big shug) finds a nut every now and then. I didnt go to school there though but i do hear they throw diplomas in the cars as they pass by campus. I majored in Typing and minored in sarcasm but my late wife Margret didnt call it sarcasm....if you get what I mean.

Now on to watching my John Wayne classics, tell Roscoe I said hello!

Stay Prickly Short Horn!

Prickly Bear

Game Traveler":25fwnwkx said:
You are right Shorty! A blind squirrel or (sugar glider....RIP big shug) finds a nut every now and then. I didnt go to school there though but i do hear they throw diplomas in the cars as they pass by campus. I majored in Typing and minored in sarcasm but my late wife Margret didnt call it sarcasm....if you get what I mean.

Now on to watching my John Wayne classics, tell Roscoe I said hello!

Stay Prickly Short Horn!

Prickly Bear
I will. Thanks. Be sure to watch the ending of The Searchers where John Wayne takes Natalie Wood off the horse and places her on the porch. Notice he is still taller than Natalie with her standing on the porch and John standing on the ground. She was only 5 feet tall and John was 6'4". The best part is when everyone else pairs off at the end and leaves John by himself and he forlornly turns and walks away.

Horn and GT, thanks for some of the education I’m getting on six-man. Being older than dirt, only playing crowded field, and only following six-man since 2012, sorry I wasn’t introduced to it earlier, Y’all have pointed out some things I didn’t know. East of 35, they don’t tackle. West they do. Is that why they have the state championship at Jerry World as it is in no mans land between 35w and 35e so it might be a little more balanced out? Makes sense to me. Any more to help me understand the game will be greatly appreciated. They are a few out there that also need a little help understanding the game.

Back