No livestreaming video this week?

justlookin'

Six-man fan
I have searched NFHS playoff offerings for the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend and was surprised that none of the games appear to be available for livestream. Last year i was able to attend several games that weekend but also had games available to view on demand after the fact, and in one case live. does not appear that will be the case this year.

There are several, so far, that look to be happening on NFHS.

There are several, so far, that look to be happening on NFHS.

Thanks Mike. Not sure why my app doesn't give me this.

These 4 games are showing as upcoming on NFHS Balmorhea vs Klondike, Jayton vs Benjamin, Miami vs Happy, and May vs Jonesboro.
The Richland vs Cherokee is video streamed on San Saba Radio

Borden Co v Westbrook is also going to be on NFHS

Is the Oglesby v Iredell the only game that there’s no video stream for? Or does anyone know of a video link for that game?
As usual, there is not a way to know if sansabardio.com is going to show it up to 30 minutes before kick-off. So far, every RS game has been video streamed via computer. Good luck contacting the station to find out.

Is Fox Sports Southwest doing the State Championship games again this year?

I could get video but no audio.
I couldn't get anything on the Gordon link. The message kept saying not published yet. As for the NFHS I have the ap on my tv which I pay for but for some reason it didn't show any of the games being on unless I did a team search for the specific participants. I have virtually every 6man team saved as 'following' and it will normally give me the schedule every week. i did find them all eventually. I listened to Gordon on the audio. Congratulations to all the winners.

Back