Newby

As I understand the situation, Abbott is going release some more things with guidelines on Monday. IF summer league baseball is included for a scheduled practice start of now or June 1, and a short league play to start June 15. Then getting your football team back in the weight room will follow around July 15. The weight room thing will depend a lot on if and when he opens businesses that deal in spas and training facilities for the public. Dallas, Austin and San Antonio will drag their feet hard on these things. Hate to say it, but this VIRUS has become a political football. Pun intended.

I was watching good old Fox News a couple of weeks ago. They had some experts in talking about the half-life of this VIRUS on different surfaces. They said that the VIRUS exposed to sunlight or more specifically VA rays would be dead in two minutes flat. Good thing to know. The mayor of Los Angeles does not watch Fox News or he chooses to ignore experts for his own political ends. He has refused for weeks to open any of his beaches for exercise. He has now opened two or three with specific rules. All exercising has to be on wet sand. Anyone caught sunbathing on dry sand or just walking on dry sand will be subject to fines. Now I ask you, how in the world can you get to the wet sand without walking across dry sand? Makes no sense. He has an end game in mind, probably political, but I would have to become a conspiracy theorist to figure it out. All I can say is THANK GOD I don't live in California!!

Actually,
it's not hard
to follow the facts in this case.
What you think is going on
may be going on.
Eventually things will straighten out.
The aftermath may be harder
for some to believe.
Especially if they were an Obama fan.
Ha.

Have no pride in any kind of post count, bloated or not. It is hard for me to say something when I really don't have anything to say. Just saying.

True bout Congress.
Specially when they're at the podium
Jabberin away
And camera pans out
and there's nobody else in the room.
Ha!
BlueBird don't seem to understand the Newby thread.
He better go back and read the whole thing again.

Everybody chomping at the bit to get back to sports. Why don't everybody chill out and give the kids a summer off. Summer leagues, etc. don't allow kids to rest their bodies and recoup. No wonder so many knee injuries occur. Bodies need rest like us old folks do. But what do I know. So much about sports is for the parents egoes instead of for the kids.

Little Doc":13lg0tyo said:
Everybody chomping at the bit to get back to sports. Why don't everybody chill out and give the kids a summer off. Summer leagues, etc. don't allow kids to rest their bodies and recoup. No wonder so many knee injuries occur. Bodies need rest like us old folks do. But what do I know. So much about sports is for the parents egoes instead of for the kids.
So true.
Even true during school yr.
Practices from 2:30-6
are ridiculous.

I think it’s absolutely wonderful that we are never so concerned with all the flaws and shortcomings of our own lives to devote all our energy to pointing out the flaws and shortcomings of those around us...........

smokeyjoe53":3ow9e3it said:
I think it’s absolutely wonderful that we are never so concerned with all the flaws and shortcomings of our own lives to devote all our energy to pointing out the flaws and shortcomings of those around us...........

If you’d quit screwing up so much, no one would mention it. ;-)

oldfat&bald":2ikl7smw said:
smokeyjoe53":2ikl7smw said:

If you’d quit screwing up so much, no one would mention it. ;-)
Hey I haven’t screwed up in the last 20 minutes or so.................. much................

Back