Newby

Dogface2":2pqz57w6 said:
Actually,
I should prolly only post here
for the same reasons.

So...anyone here make homemade wine?
Sure......... used to make it out of mustang grapes.......... ever drink MD 20-20? Tastes about like that.........

Looking at the 'join date' from most all of the long time members, it seems that 2:01AM was a very popular time to join. It's like you guys all waited until the bar closed, and decided to try and crash Grangers website as a prank.

I have discovered what is wrong with our country and the world...... Instant mashed potatoes........ if people are too busy or too lazy to peel a few taters, something is very, very wrong.............

And yes RJ, that was certainly true about closing time........... just takes me a little longer to get home..............

rainjacktx":1y9a6aa7 said:
Looking at the 'join date' from most all of the long time members, it seems that 2:01AM was a very popular time to join. It's like you guys all waited until the bar closed, and decided to try and crash Grangers website as a prank.
Funny.
I hax to go and check mine.
Im safe I guess.
But i have posted some ztupid poo in the wee hours
that sounded pretty good at the time.

smokeyjoe53":1atsxpcz said:
Dogface2":1atsxpcz said:
Actually,
I should prolly only post here
for the same reasons.

So...anyone here make homemade wine?
Sure......... used to make it out of mustang grapes.......... ever drink MD 20-20? Tastes about like that.........
I have 4 different batches goin now.
Cranberry, watermelon, grapepeach and a big( to me ) batch of blueberry.
None has tasted like MD yet so...

We gotta bring this thread back to life....I just spent 3 hours reading stupid posts about a team forfeiting at half. Hell if I am going to waste 3 hour reading stupid stuff I would rather it be the newby thread......

LONG LIVE THE NEWBY THREAD

Snowflakes over there want the thread shut down,,,snowflakes over here contribute to the stupidity,,,that's what snowflakes are best at any way.

Don't know about the wine, but I agree with Smokey on the peeled and mashed potatoes. I peeled a few last night, fried some deer steak, and had a feast. Guess I could of had a little Ripple with it, if they still make the stuff.

Please tell me you haven't read this whole thread True Shot............ we really should place a Srgeon General's warning on the first page of this mess..........

Yeah, I've been here for the long haul under the name Little Doc. Kept forgetting my password so I got a new account. Maybe reading all the Newby thread did it to my memory. You think?

Winemaking in 10 seconds...
Get a jug of 100% whatever juice
Put in 1 1/2 cup of sug.
Add 3 pinches of bakers yeast.
Drink in 21 days.
Bamm.
Better than any teaching job.

Dogface2":2p0f7idn said:
Winemaking in 10 seconds...
Get a jug of 100% whatever juice
Put in 1 1/2 cup of sug.
Add 3 pinches of bakers yeast.
Drink in 21 days.
Bamm.
Better than any teaching job.
....... and just exactly what underpass are you residing these days?...............

Actually
Alive and well
making more $ than ever.
Oh...and wine.
Hey, pretty much any wine is drinkable
if u don't care about taste.

More posts!

Back