Newby

I just watched a story on tv about an "unprovoked" shark attack............ just wondering how many people actually intentionally provoke a shark to attack them???

smokeyjoe53":276nkham said:
I just watched a story on tv about an "unprovoked" shark attack............ just wondering how many people actually intentionally provoke a shark to attack them???

Hey! Hold my beer and watch this!!!!!

Gray%2Bpride.png

My favorite author when I was in my teens was Louis L'Amour. I had every Western novel he ever wrote and still enjoy going back and rereading them. When Louis died I bemoaned the fact that I would have no new books of his to read so I moved on to new authors and genres.
Recently I received a hardback book of short stories by L'Amour from my son and promptly put it away because (a) I felt I'd read every word ever written by him, and (b) my old eyes favor e-books now. Imagine my surprise after finally picking it up and starting to read that these were previously unpublished works that had been released by his family. It was like being reacquainted with a long lost friend.
It also contains one of the best opening lines of any I have ever read, "When Speke came at last to water, he was two days beyond death"......
Welcome back Louis.......

Back