Newby

smokeyjoe53":3i36i5o4 said:
I saw something today that triggered many questions........... #1. Do women ever look in a mirror after cramming in to stretch pants?..............
More to follow as soon as I collect myself..........

How many pieces did she leave you in?

Old Bearkat":3rxiymmg said:
smokeyjoe53":3rxiymmg said:
OFB, if you're looking for your yard, I think most of it is down here............

I have a furnace in the barn to keep the water from freezing. Did you find a chimney cap in the dirt that blew down from here? I'm missing it after that really wild north win a week or so ago (gusts up to 70 mph).

How many trees did it blow over?

oldfat&bald":5mse2wsp said:
Old Bearkat":5mse2wsp said:
smokeyjoe53":5mse2wsp said:
OFB, if you're looking for your yard, I think most of it is down here............

I have a furnace in the barn to keep the water from freezing. Did you find a chimney cap in the dirt that blew down from here? I'm missing it after that really wild north win a week or so ago (gusts up to 70 mph).

About a dozen.....

Old Bearkat":2pi3a2md said:
oldfat&bald":2pi3a2md said:
Old Bearkat":2pi3a2md said:
smokeyjoe53":2pi3a2md said:

About a dozen.....

None near the house though.....

Sittin' here eating chicken salad on ritz crackers. Yum. They're better than your team. Definitely better than Wyomin'. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

smokeyjoe53":pez986cg said:
Have you ever noticed the distinct aroma that permeates all Allsup's locations? Even the ice has the smell of grease.............

I always associated that smell with deep fried frozen burritos....

Those burritos and a red Mountain Dew were my "go to's" to try to stay away on late nights driving home. Sure weren't good for your ticker, I later found out!

Guess it's time to hang up the cleats for a while and break out my calipers. On a whim I applied for a machinist position at a oilfield equipment mfg. company and got it. Better $ and benefits out the wazoo! So for the families sake I'm gonna do that for a while. Maybe something will happen in Education that will call me back someday. I always felt like I was beating my head against a wall trying to do what's best for the kids and implementing new training strategies. Ironically my cost saving suggestions were usually welcomed by the companis where I've worked. Go figure.

Back