Newby

ol' gus":1dofz4el said:
That's funny but I thought you thought you were too smart to read the Newby.

says who? I have a good 20-30 posts in this thread. I'm not one given to to padding my post count, which may give one the impression that I am too smart for the newby thread.

No. The irritability stems from a genetic condition that will not allow me to suffer fools. Some call it tourette syndrome. I call it the Captain Call effect.

I was wondering when they stopped teaching students in driver's ed that you don't have to dim your headlights for oncoming traffic............ that really chaps my butt.................

Only requirement is a little swerve. They'll either dim, or take their high beams in a different direction. All it takes is a little nerve and patience.

You ever drive 16 between llano & kerrville? Not a whole lot of swerving room on that road........ you gotta watch for deer & idiot drivers............. They got on my last nerve tonight....
Long day of driving & Dr. Appointments......... not my 2 favorite things........

If someone fails to dim, i just turn my brights on and leave them on until i get past them. If they dim, I will follow. Sometimes it is not done on purpose, I know I've forgot a time or two.

Back