Newby

I'm still around. I miss you guys and how funny all of you are. I love to read Newby because it's a laugh from the day from some good ole boys, no I meant Elite guys. I would love to meet each one of you. Keep Newbying and you will get 1000 post.

MelaniB":1c1c2w8z said:
I'm still around. I miss you guys and how funny all of you are. I love to read Newby because it's a laugh from the day from some good ole boys, no I meant Elite guys. I would love to meet each one of you. Keep Newbying and you will get 1000 post.
I am voting for "newbying" to be added to the dictionary. If selfie can do it, newbying can too.

6a00d83451f25369e2017d40f7c937970c-800wi

BTW....the actor who plays him grew up here in Minooka, Il where I'm currently living. I know his uncles and cousins pretty well, most of them corn/soybean farmers.

westexasflats":2lyioupq said:
6 Man Dictionary: Newbying
Useless dribble, utter nonsense, brain cell numbing rambles
As in,,, what the hell did i just read and why
What's worse than the "Useless dribble, utter nonsense, brain cell numbing rambles"? People are actually reading it. Is this some kinda 6-man brainwashing?

That's what's going to happen to you Cdad. They reel you in and before long there's no way out from Newbying. Be very careful these are top notched intelligent dudes from the hills. They can even make moonshine.

Naw these guy enjoy a good ole cold one in the bottle. One thing about them is no one can outsmart them. I've sat here many days "what did he say' and it's the totally different than what I was thinking. They are ELITE QUALITY so watch out for them. If Silverton Drizzle comes by, RUN.....

Aliens have abducted the entire Dallas Cowboys team and replaced them with football players................ this is the only logical explanation. .................

I hope they keep it up, especially next week against the Giants, 'cuz I will be there.
NO!!, not in a cheer leading outfit. I knew what y'all were thinking!! Bad boys!

Back